2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

sorry guys, looks like I'm not going to be able to make it again this year.

Understand Josh. One of these days we will meet. We will take lots of pictures for ya

:withstupid: It's very unusual for me to have to work on the weekend, but I'm stuck this time. Oh well, next year... :chevy:

Can I borrow the vette then?

Guys, I have yet to clean the SS for the show. The way it looks, I will be wipn' her down on Saturday morning when I get there...just too busy the past couple of weeks!

i REALLY want to go to this!

is there a meeting place prior to the main event?

The tent inside the fairgrounds is pretty much our meeting spot. Most guys are staying at local hotels, i'm not 100% sure if anyone is meeting up or not. I actually go home every night since I live less than 30 min from the show. As for registering, you can do that the day of. Actually being this close to the opening day, that is the only way you can do it now.

cool,im in trenton and im gonna try and show up

Nikko(8hnpSS) and I are going on Friday and we are meeting in Philadelphia area . If you are going on Friday you are more then welcome meet up go over together . If Not hope to see you on Saturday

cleaned and ready to go peelout.gif

Nikko you have to get AC for the room and clean your wheel wells