2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

Man, they are shoving us back even further this year. :wtf: Nobody is gonna see us up on the hill, I think we need to bitch that we want a better spot next year as we always have a good showing. :freak::takealook:

It shouldn't be too bad. I would think we'll have a better view of the show grounds this year with where they are putting us. Plus were up closer to the rock crawling display which always brings a lot of people up through the hill. With the amount of trucks comming this year, the spot where we were last year just wouldn't be large enough.

can i please just ask a few dumb questions never been to this before

1 do you need to be the both days if not whats the better day to be there (to see cool cars plus meet some of you)

2 registration forms says something about may 24 can i still fill it out and pay and just not get a sticker in the mail

3 it shows camp site for 35 is this a spot where i can just set up a tent

4 they do sell food there right

5 it shows trailer parking for 20 would i just get there unload and park my other truck and trailer is the designated spot

6 are there awards if so by class or how and what day are those

7 do i just say i want to be parked with all the sss when i get there

sorry for all the dumb questions just wanting to get some info

thanks guys

can i please just ask a few dumb questions never been to this before

1 do you need to be the both days if not whats the better day to be there (to see cool cars plus meet some of you)

2 registration forms says something about may 24 can i still fill it out and pay and just not get a sticker in the mail

3 it shows camp site for 35 is this a spot where i can just set up a tent

4 they do sell food there right

5 it shows trailer parking for 20 would i just get there unload and park my other truck and trailer is the designated spot

6 are there awards if so by class or how and what day are those

7 do i just say i want to be parked with all the sss when i get there

sorry for all the dumb questions just wanting to get some info

thanks guys

1. No, saturday is the best day IMO.

2. If you missed the deadline for registration by mail, just wait and register at the gate, it only takes about 15mins or less.

3. yes i believe so, but i have never camped there and don't know anyone who has

4. YES, lots of it.

5. yes

6. yes and they are given out on sunday or mailed to you if you are not there on sunday

7. yes they will ask you if you are a member of a registered club

thank you holty one question is the price the same at the gate will 40 still get me and my girlfriend and truck in

thanks

not sure i think you save a few bucks by registering ahead of time.

Saturday is the day to go. There are a lot of food and things to do. Burnout and bikini show is on Saturday

I need more time work is kicking my @ss. He ss will be cleared for the show

Nikko!!!!!!! Is going