2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

I don't want to be the late guy, and this will be my first time being down there so i'm not quite sure what to do here....confused.gif

we will get there by 9am

9am? You don't remember Mark? You want to be at the fairgrounds between 8-8:30am, especially on Saturday, or you will get stuck in the mad rush of everyone trying to get in any later then that.......

9am? You don't remember Mark? You want to be at the fairgrounds between 8-8:30am, especially on Saturday, or you will get stuck in the mad rush of everyone trying to get in any later then that.......

I remember now idiot.gif

Is it pronounced Nick-OH or Neeko?

its pronounced neeko and its only spelt with 1 K haha everyone gets my name wrong

Ahhh, the love nest. You guys have fun :jester:

"Neeko" seems to get the job done, however so does alot of chioce names LOL!

Just bustin' on ya Niko.

hahahhaha yea dan has a handful of names to call me

Putz, Dipsh*t, Punk, Jerky, and my favorite......Menace to Society :freak:

jeez thanks dan tell everyone how you really feel about me i dont have feelings or anything lolllllllll. mr. i forgot the lense cover on the camera and wondering why all of the pictures came out black banghead.gif

jeez thanks dan tell everyone how you really feel about me i dont have feelings or anything lolllllllll. mr. i forgot the lense cover on the camera and wondering why all of the pictures came out black banghead.gif

"I have to go home, I forgot my supercharger." :nutkick:

I just got an e-mail from Val @ Carlisle Events. I got a map of the fairgrounds showing where we'll be. Were back a little futher this year on the hill. Not ideal, but we got plenty of room. i'll scan it and post it up when I get home from work.

I just got an e-mail from Val @ Carlisle Events. I got a map of the fairgrounds showing where we'll be. Were back a little futher this year on the hill. Not ideal, but we got plenty of room. i'll scan it and post it up when I get home from work.

awh damn that sucks we had a great spot last time I was there (2008)