2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

What the hell are you bringing a jack for? :huh: And I will be checking your wheel wells when I see you. :ninja:

i never said i was bringing a jack :) loll i was calling him jack. please check away i spent like an hour on them biggrinjester.gif

So who is showing up on friday? What time?

I'll be there friday...........................................around 10pm unfortunately. :freak:

please check away i spent like an hour on them biggrinjester.gif

Not enough time sir. :jester:

Man, I have been away for far too long. I had 200 new entries in the view new posts section! Anyways, I got promoted to general manager on monday and now I am not sure how much time i will be able to spend there this weekend. Hopefully i will make it though! I worked all week so I can take days off this weekend and still be at 40 hrs but I need to make sure that there are enough ppl there to work my property! Well see what happens........ wish me luck!

i never said i was bringing a jack :) loll i was calling him jack. please check away i spent like an hour on them biggrinjester.gif

You probably don't want to know how much time I spent on mine. I still don't have my truck done yet.

I'm batting a 1000 right now. I trying to meet up with my election and he is not here again. .........

THE SS is all cleaned up and I have to pack now. I almost forgot to do that LOL

Weather now 93 and no chance of thunderstorms!! My SSS is all cleaned and ready to go, just will do the finishing touches at the show!

it's going to be hot at poop this weekend. At least no rain. We don't need a storm like we had last year.

You probably don't want to know how much time I spent on mine. I still don't have my truck done yet.

my fronts look perfect my rears is what i scrubbed for like an hour

I have to pack now. I almost forgot to do that LOL

idiot.gifcmon bro dont pull off something i would do and forget your bags home biggrinjester.gif

I will probably be there Saturday, but with a Different SS............

I picked this up in Indianapolis on Monday. It is one of 200 Pace Car Replicas made for this years Indy 500 and one of only 50 that did time on the track and in other festivities during the month of May in Indy.

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_3703.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)