2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

On saturday, are we going to do the samething we did last yr?? meet up at that one gas station (I cannot remember the name) and caravan in??

I am sure we can figure something out. :squintnoeswerdrun:

This is really sounding like its gonna be a lot of fun, I cant wait! Am I supposed to get something in the mail about it though? I paid and registered and all but never got an actual document in the mail........

This is really sounding like its gonna be a lot of fun, I cant wait! Am I supposed to get something in the mail about it though? I paid and registered and all but never got an actual document in the mail........

They stopped mailing confirmation cards last year, now all you get is an e-mail confirmation. All you need to do is give them your name in order to get your window sticker when you arrive at the fairgrounds.......

They stopped mailing confirmation cards last year, now all you get is an e-mail confirmation. All you need to do is give them your name in order to get your window sticker when you arrive at the fairgrounds.......

If you register before 5/24, the window sticker will be mailed to us so we can just drive right in. We will recieve our "bag of goodies" inside the fairgrounds this year.

If you register before 5/24, the window sticker will be mailed to us so we can just drive right in. We will recieve our "bag of goodies" inside the fairgrounds this year.

Well I did register before 5/24 (obviously) so I should have gotten something in the mail or I shouldnt have? haha I actually asked my dad today if I had gotten anything about it and he said no, but its quite possible he thought it was junk mail

Well I did register before 5/24 (obviously) so I should have gotten something in the mail or I shouldnt have? haha I actually asked my dad today if I had gotten anything about it and he said no, but its quite possible he thought it was junk mail

I don't think we'll recieve the stickers till the beginning of June. I can call just to verify.

I don't think we'll recieve the stickers till the beginning of June. I can call just to verify.

Luke we still have to check in Right ???

Luke we still have to check in Right ???

From what the event cordinator told me, we will get our windsheild sticker in the mail so we just drive right through the gate (no check in) and pick up our goodie bag at a tent inside the fairgrounds.

peelout.gif

From what the event cordinator told me, we will get our windsheild sticker in the mail so we just drive right through the gate (no check in) and pick up our goodie bag at a tent inside the fairgrounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I plan to make an R6 my first big purchase out of college, so if i have it in time Ill throw it in the bed to attract some hotties lol

I just bought my R6, check out my thread: Linky

part it next to my new r1 :thumbs:

Bring it! We can attract some hotties during the day to bring back at night lol not to mention well do some riding.........

Registered! It will be a tough turnaround for me...leave work at 1AM, home at 2AM, get up at 5AM to drive 2+ hours to Carlisle to beat the morning traffic into the fairgrounds. I'm bringing a pillow.