2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

is anyone bringing a tent of some sort to sit back and relax for a few?? I also believe this is my 100th post lol

dbanana.gif on your 100th

Luke rents a tent from the event so we will give him some $$ then not sure how much yet

Haha okay, somewhat set myself up for it i suppose. Okay how bout this. Hey guys, what other things should i put in MY TRUCK to bring down??

Well you should put some gas in your truck too otherwise you might not make it the whole way. :jester:

Sorry bud I had to... On a serious note we all usually have chairs, drinks, snacks etc. Oh and bring a bib for when the girls come over again.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

Haha okay, somewhat set myself up for it i suppose. Okay how bout this. Hey guys, what other things should i put in MY TRUCK to bring down??

You can brink drinks of your choice if you like, they have food concessions at the fairgrounds unless you would like to bring snacks. DO NOT bring beer, alcohol is not allowed on the grounds and they will throw you out if they see it. Mark and I always bring a cooler or two of Gatorade and bottled water, so there is no need to bring that.

IMPORTANT - make sure to bring yourself a camping chair or folding chair so you have somewhere to sit under the tent....

Okay, so....i'll put gas in my truck....im guessing more than once on the ride. If you see someone pushing a black SS into the fairgrounds, with a sign in the windshield that says i should have listened, then you can say i told you so. Haha. I'll have everything else covered. I just wanted to make sure i didnt leave anything out. Also bib not necessary. considering the gf is making the trip with me i have to do my best to control the drooling. However maybe a "hey uhhh why dont you go get us something to eat" will be in order at that time.