2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

yep, I actually already registered and got my sticker in the mail. I was just going to show up and surprise you guys, well at least the people I know (Mark, Dan, Luke, Scott, Kevin, and AUTOGUY,etc.)

What the heck Josh, you high jacking my thread and making yourself number 0 on the list? Dang Moderators. haha, It's going to be nice to see you again. This is going to be the best year yet.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! peelout.gif It will be good to see you again. Did you save my # in your phone ?

We are going to have a very good turn out !!!!!

Yeah man, hopefully I won't get stuck on the side of the turn pike again like last time we hung out. Yep, I saved your number in my cell phone.

You better! :driving:

.......You, Kevin, and Tim all better be coming with baby pictures too! :D

Heck yeah man, I will definitely bring some pictures of my little guy to share. In fact, I really want to bring him, but I think it would be too long of a drive in my truck for him, the exhaust can become rather mind boggling after awhile.

What the heck Josh, you high jacking my thread and making yourself number 0 on the list? Dang Moderators. haha, It's going to be nice to see you again. This is going to be the best year yet.

:jester::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pepsicheer: :pepsicheer:

Edited by Holty (see edit history)

Stay home Josh, nobody wants to see you anyway!

LOL! Bring the little guy along. There is a good chance I will have to bring my newest addition as well as the wife. Finding a sitter for 3 kids is a tall order sometimes.

Looks like a fantastic turnout this year.

Is there ANYTHING that I should bring (drinks, snacks, etc.)???

And yes i will bring some baby pics (Dan)

Yes, please bring drinks and snacks for everyone. Thank you.

:fingersx: