2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

I'm going to do my best to make it. I'll let you guy know within a couple weeks if ill be able to make the 10 hour drive. If so i'll register for sure. Hopefully get to meet some of you guys. Also anyone from the New England area heading down?

I'm going to do my best to make it. I'll let you guy know within a couple weeks if ill be able to make the 10 hour drive. If so i'll register for sure. Hopefully get to meet some of you guys. Also anyone from the New England area heading down?

Dan (firman31) is coming from L. I. on Fri. night

Hey Brian, it'll be good to chat with ya again! Hopefully the weather is good! If it is crappy out, I doubt i will go either. Come on sun!

We can talk before that weekend and maybe drive down together. (That is if you think you can keep up with me!)

The more the merrier!!! Your going to put ur truck in the showfield right?!?

yep, I actually already registered and got my sticker in the mail. I was just going to show up and surprise you guys, well at least the people I know (Mark, Dan, Luke, Scott, Kevin, and AUTOGUY,etc.)

Edited by Holty (see edit history)

yep, I actually already registered and got my sticker in the mail. I was just going to show up and surprise you guys, well at least the people I know (Mark, Dan, Luke, Scott, Kevin, and AUTOGUY,etc.)

Awesome! looking forward to meeting you and finally seeing your truck in person vs. pictures on the net!

Would it be ok if I made an appearance this year ?

JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! peelout.gif It will be good to see you again. Did you save my # in your phone ?

We are going to have a very good turn out !!!!!