2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

Well i am undecided weither i want to go or not what do you guys get into up there just chill under the tent walk around and hang out?? Any really good perks about registering??

Registering gets you and one other person through the gate for the 3 show days. And you park your truck inside the show grounds with the club. If you come for more than 1 day, it is worth registering your truck cause the gate admision is around $10 per person,

I don't have an sss haha dont know if you guys want my slow ass truck next to yours. Hopefully I will be there.

there is a call Just for the SSS and for the non SSSin just behind us ....... Show your ass thumb.gif

I am a maybe depending on the weather and if I get the New Camaro Pace car I am looking at right now. If I buy the Camaro, I might take that down instead of the SS.

Hey Brian, it'll be good to chat with ya again! Hopefully the weather is good! If it is crappy out, I doubt i will go either. Come on sun!