Z06 Brake Conversion

rudy91040

Yea I was going to buy them from him but decided to do the c6 conversion instead. Well if you can shoot me a pm with a price for the calipers painted blue I would appreciate it

I was on ebay a few weeks ago looking at Z06 calipers, and i have seen blue calipers. So they werent factory painted blue? Ive seen red, yellow, silver, and blue. I was gonna order the blue, but more contrast with the red, and they stand out more.

Yea I was going to buy them from him but decided to do the c6 conversion instead. Well if you can shoot me a pm with a price for the calipers painted blue I would appreciate it

no problem :thumbs:

I was on ebay a few weeks ago looking at Z06 calipers, and i have seen blue calipers. So they werent factory painted blue? Ive seen red, yellow, silver, and blue. I was gonna order the blue, but more contrast with the red, and they stand out more.

no they never came in blue that i know of... maybe you saw the ZR1 calipers or a set someone painted already

I think your right zr1 was blue but are they the same as zo6 and grand sport I would think they would be a little better.

they are larger better calipers yes but they do not bolt on to the trucks without a whole lot of money and a whole lot of someones time :lol: we have done a set on a truck as i posted above, so trust me i know this for sure lol. i can always sell a custom kit if someone really wanted ZR1 calipers but its more than a Baer 6S kit... having four rotors made 100% custom in 2 pc is NOT cheap. and the brackets have to be heavily modified or new brackets made.

You get better pricing on calipers kelly? Im more than likely gonna do this swap again on my new truck.

i pay maybe 5-10% less than you see them on ebay for. so really its not a huge difference... they cost me roughly $550-570 a pair.

BUT maybe we can get the price down if we do a GP/group purchase :thumbs:

How much you talkin for calipers pads and pins

i will send you a PM :cheers:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Maybe Kelley needs to buy the brackets, and put together a package

the reason for the group buy is that he gets the money and buys as many as ordered if he bought ten sets and only sells 5 then he's in the hole for five sets I wouldn't do it that's a lot of loot.

$1231 isnt too bad for calipers

ill do a GP if there is enough interest and orders. that includes having them custom painted if youd like as well :thumbs:

John

i just want red ones with pads and pins not ready yet but got Rudy's brackets so will be soon how bout the rotors you get the Baer rotors to