Z06 Brake Conversion

rudy91040

Got my front and rear sets of brackets from Rudy today. They are a nice and shiny and can't wait to source everything needed to use them. Can't say enough about the experience. After I contacted Rudy he was quick and professional. Purchase process was painless. Thanks again Rudy.

Whats everyone getting mileage wise on rotors, I am seeing alot of post about baer's rotors not lasting long and cracking plus the cost of said junk rotors is turning me off, talking to ssbc from what i hear better rotor for less..

rudy you got any rotor specs I mainly need a measurement from inside of rotor to axle flange face to inside rotor face.

If possible are you able to make adjustments to your brackets to accomodate a different rotor with same diameter if the offset is different?

If so i can do the leg work on my kit....

Thanks

PFC Coss

is anyone having problems with the rotors like this post suggests?

is anyone having problems with the rotors like this post suggests?

While I can't say that nobody has ever had any issues, I can say this. Before I started selling these brackets in 2010, Ray was selling them. I'd say somewhere around late 2008/early 2009 if I recall. So that's 5 years. In that time the worse thing I've heard about these rotors is a couple of members that warped them by impacting the lugs on. Now that's not to say there haven't been any issues. But nobody has come on here informing the rest of us of issues and I haven't received any emails either. I've also read the somewhere around 2006 Baer changed their supplier for their rotors. Could be the reputation for cracking has just stayed with them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I joined this forum for the sole purpose of finding out more about these brackets. I hope I don't ask a question that has already been asked, been reading through the posts and don't see my question answered.

I REALLY want to used Camaro SS brakes not Z06 brakes, I like the idea of brakes made for a heavier car, and the brembo name doesn't hurt either. Also have a 07 Tahoe not a Silverado SS. Will the brackets work for the 2010 Camaro SS brembos? And will the brackets even work on the Tahoe. If so I'm buying. If not gonna have to make my own locally.

Thanks in advance for your work on these brackets and my questions.