UPDATE: Bak O' da Bus Professor

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deja-Vu on where this thread is going....

Back on the Cadillac hijack...the Vortech blower from Lund is ok but just doesn't trip my trigger.

A Radix still has a special place in my heart. :cheers:

ctsv-2.jpg

Richard, you can get the Radix at Lund at well. :thumbs: Or if you go the Mallett Route, there is the Whipple option, on top of the 371 stroker or the 427 stroker. :shakehead:Mallett Homepage with CTS-V options shown

Sorry to hear about all the problems you're having Brent. I sincerely hope you get it all worked out to your satisification....and quickly. I hope that the rest of the guys installing turbos don't have the same problems.

I don't think submitting a fraudalent claim is something to brag about myself. But I don't seem to have much company in this thread.... :confused:

You are not alone....I agree with you completely! :thumbs:

And I'm sure GM would too.

From this view of things, there is certainly no bragging, no fraud, and no real idea what you mean. However, comments like these are what remind me why I am so thankful for support from the home team.

Nobody was accusing you Brent of having a fraudulent claim or doing any bribing. I believe that MNC5 was directing his comment towards Zippy for suggesting that you "bribe the service manager" if needed. I just happened to agree with him.

Whether or not someone works for the dealer in question, the fact that they are a GM employee should prevent them from making the suggestion all together.

Of course this is going to stir up more controversy but I wanted to make it clear to you Brent, that I was not accusing you of any wrong doing.

Whether or not someone works for the delear in question, the fact that they are a GM employee should prevent them from making the suggestion all together.

I dunno, guys. I read Zippy's comments as a little joke. I am sure he was not really suggesting Brent go in there with a bunch of cash in his pocket.

Makes me wonder who's taking some of my joking comments that seriously... :nono:

Cool...

I've been away from this site for a little while, and I'm trying to piece together these threads I come across... Turbo 408's in place of blown 427's, bought turbos / sold turbos... etc. etc.

That reminds me, I have to go see what you've been up to. ;)

Makes me wonder who's taking some of my joking comments that seriously

I have that probem all the time, Erik. ;)

In real life it's worse -- everyone tells me I have a comedian's sense of humor and the straight-face of a deputy sherrif :jester:

it's impressive isn't it.

In real life it's worse

Yeah, me too. I have a very dry sarcastic sense of humor and my better half tells me all the time to be REAL careful around people I don't know. I'm kidding but they don't always know that. It's been that way all my life.

In real life it's worse

Yeah, me too. I have a very dry sarcastic sense of humor and my better half tells me all the time to be REAL careful around people I don't know. I'm kidding but they don't always know that. It's been that way all my life.

I'd like to take this opportunity to blame something on BenKey. Might as well be this problem we share!

DAMMIT BEN! :smash:

being in good with the service manager does help, but it's not really going to do him any good at this point which would be obvious to anyone knowing the system. this kind of thing happens on a regular basis, but saying bribe the guy is like saying buy your way out of a speeding ticket. who in the hell is going to try that? as for whether or not his engine should be covered is rough territory. i'd say no, but on the other hand over and over i've seen gm warrenty or give the customer money back on something that shouldn't have been warrentied in the first place. recently i heard of gm giving back 50% of the customers bill on a trans replacement for a guy that was towing 12,000+ lbs with his half ton truck and smoked the trans well out of warrenty. he sure in the hell deserved no warrenty and not a damn dime back, but over and over i hear of this kind of thing. does brent have anything coming to him? that's up to the service manager, tech, and probably area rep to decide. for those that don't like my comment, serious or not, too damn bad. :rolleyes:

Archived