New Source For Hid Kits!

stg313

what do you have in it now? or what made you change them?

and are those like an aqua blue/teal color?

i've got the 10000k 35watt. never been pulled over......... for them. :thumbs: dont forget, every manifacturer has different colours. a 10000k ddm kit will be a different colour than a krypton kit.

i've got the 10000k 35watt. never been pulled over......... for them. :thumbs: dont forget, every manifacturer has different colours. a 10000k ddm kit will be a different colour than a krypton kit.

do you have a picture of them?

Yea the pic i posted is a Krypton kit. According to the pics they have on their site, i would compare my 35W 8000k kit to the 6000k picture if that make any sense. Less blue than i thought but i like it.

so a teal color? kind of green?

My truck is parked for the winter right now, but i'll take one this weekend for ya when i go home. 10000k krypton kit is perfect man, just the right amount of blue.

I need To get Three Kits ... low,highs,fogs.... What do you guys think... 10000k high,lows and 3000k fogs??????? I need some input guys thanks....

He has contacted me and I gave him the run down and I told him I needed two new ballast and that was 3 weeks ago and still no reply. I would think twice before getting anything from this sorry a$$ guy

• 2 weeks later...

So i got my 35w 10,000k kypton hids from my girl for christmas and we were expecting them to be super blue, or (cobalt blue) as they advertise, they are not the least bit blue and I am quiet disapointed due to the false advertising on the website, probably going to return them, she emailed the company and is waiting for a reply