New Source For Hid Kits!

stg313

Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop in and tell yall about a great new source I found for HID kits. I switched to these after years of using DDM Tuning kits and I swear I will never go back. The light output is much clearer and crisper and just flat out looks better. The customer service is unbelievable too........ The owner of the company is named Josh and he will personally answer your calls when you have issues. Anyways I highly recommend that anyone looking for new HIDs give Kryptonbulbs a shot! The website is www.kryptonbulbs.com Enjoy guys!

Do they just sell the 35w kit? Or am I missing the 55w kit on there somewhere?

Josh will have the 55w kits in soon, but as of right now its just 35w kits. Trust me, you wont know the difference. This is a great quality product.

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

I just got new bulbs for my motorcycle in the mail today and I plan to use them with my DDM ballasts. I can let you know the outcome when I put them in my bike. I have 55w ddm ballasts in that and Josh isnt sure if his bulbs will blow on the 55w ballast, hes never tried that. I will let you know how it goes.

I was just looking at the kit that Josh sent me for my car and comparing it to my DDM kit and I couldnt help but notice how much smaller the Kryptonbulbs ballast is. Just thought that was a good plus I should throw out there!

Ya I wish they had the 55w kit. I would buy em right now for sure. Good source for hids tho. Thanks for sharring with us. I will probably be gettin a kit or two in the near future because I want to get them from a place that will have them for years to come. How long till the 55w kits come out. Jw

Here are my install pics ... To give some of you some ideas ... :thumbs:

Low Beam Install - 9006 6K HID

High Beam Install - 9005 6K HID

I like the High beam ballast location, I actually have a very nice spot for my low beams, I'll take a pic a little bit later today and post it here, it might be too hard to explain via text.

Btw, what bulbs are those in your DRL's? And how the hell is your license plate so reflective?

Edited by ThatTallCanadian (see edit history)