New Source For Hid Kits!

stg313

Well shit, this makes me want to buy 2 new kits!! Damn you stg313.. making me spend more money that i dont have..

lol me too actually, all this 55w talk is making me want to get rid of the 35w kit that I basically just bought lol plus I still have a DDM kit in my high beams right now. If the 55w Krypton kit is anything like the 35w kit then these DDMs gotta go!

Very limited on the quantities guys... I got extras of the 9005's cuz I know you guys wanted them.

Even so I blew a grand on these at the last minute when I ordered, I have 6 9005 5000K's and 6 9005 6000Ks and some others. I will bring more in depending on how these go... and I need to get more shelf space.

You have 9006s too right? Thats the other size the guys will need. Now I just need to decide if I want one of those 9005 kits.........

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Did anyone here get one of these kits yet?

Well based on your review, I was gonna give KryptonBulbs a chance, rather than DDM tuning. I needed a kit for my Silverado SS, as well as an H6M kit for my Honda ATV. I sent an email inquiry through the website to make sure what I was going to order was right, and havent gotten a response. I sent the email a couple weeks ago. Also tried calling the phone number on the website - got no answer and the voicemail box is full. So i ended up buying the kits from DDM a few days ago. Should be here next week hopefully...

From what I read on a couple motorcycle forums, He had some family issues a few months back, and kind of went MIA. Seems he is shipping his products again according to what some people said on the gixxer forums, I also never got a email back, or answer by phone.

<br />Just do it, you wont regret it!<br />
<br /><br /><br />I have some already, but they are some cheap ones I bought off ebay. They actually held up better than I thought they would since I bout them in like 09. I went with the 4800 because I live in the backwoods of the middle of nowhere, but since changed my mind and waiting for those to blow so I can go to 6k. I will probably get the new ones so I will have them when the others go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...