Got my Zaino today!!

Just got my Zaino on Monday, and did mine last night, i think i went a little too thick so it took a couple hours to dry :(

Only did one coat as the sun was now over hawaii.  Smells nice and looks like it got a little waxing.  Then on the way to work this morning, nothing but water puddles from the damn sprinklers on the side of the roads.  One of them got me  :cry:  At least it looked good for the 9 hours it was in my garage @night.

Use the ZFX with the Z2, dries instantly.

yeah added that dont think i put enough though...ZFX with Z5

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So is this stuff as good as it sounds??? I've only heard about it on this forum.

Of course I lead a very sheltered life :cheers: !!

It won the Wax Guru's huge wax showdown. I just haven't paid to get the report to read how much better it really was.

In short, it's better than it sounds. ;)

did y'all get one of the complete kits or oder each item?

I just ordered what I needed. The kit had way too much for a new vehicle (clay etc).

i agree..but up here in the great white north...after a good winter...the clay really helps..just depends on where you are at :thumbs:

I used the ZFX with the Z5.

My Only Complaint is that I didn't like the Tire Gloss--it has to be wiped on and I prefer the Spray especially with the stock tires.

Ginnie :chevy:

See, I'm the exact opposite. Spray-on tire gloss will allow overspray on to other panels. I hate going to shows, just to have some idiot spraying Amour-all in a stiff wind. :rolleyes:

Using the Eagle-One tire applicators are great. Just wet the sponge w/ the Tire Gloss, and wipe on, no mess on the rim or any painted panels. :thumbs:

Jason, yes I know what you mean about people spraying next to you at a car show--No RESPECT. I don't like the grooves on the side of the stock tires and when I wiped on the Zaino I didn't do a good job of it. Spraying is easy but sometimes when you drive it goes up on the sides of the truck. I LOVE the Blacked out tire look with Shiney Wheels!! I will have to try the Eagle One with the applicator-THANKS!

Ginnie

Jason, yes I know what you mean about people spraying next to you at a car show--No RESPECT. I don't like the grooves on the side of the stock tires and when I wiped on the Zaino I didn't do a good job of it. Spraying is easy but sometimes when you drive it goes up on the sides of the truck. I LOVE the Blacked out tire look with Shiney Wheels!! I will have to try the Eagle One with the applicator-THANKS!

Ginnie

If you get the Sponge wet enough, it does a good job of getting inside Goodyears little grooves. :thumbs:

BTW, please don't think I was shoehorning you into the dumbass catagory. ;)

Archived