Ran a Lightning

styleandspeed

It was a guy here in town whose dad works with my dad. He just bought a '00 black L with what I thought was just a chip, magnaflow, and a drop in muffler. That is actually what he thought at first too. Well, I had 4 people in my truck, and he was by himself. I got the jump by about a truck and a half, and by 60 he passed me, and after that he was gone. I thought that something was fishy when he spun out and then he scratched the hell out of second. Then at the next light he told me that he talked to the previous owner and found out that he also had a pulley and a shift kit. We didn't talk for a few days before we ran, so I didn't know about this. Oh well, it was fun, but it sure does suck getting beat. Guess that I got to get started modding this thing ... ;)

Oh well, it was fun, but it sure does suck getting beat. Guess that I got to get started modding this thing ...

welcome to the club.... next time slash his tires before the race :jester:

:withstupid:

Then next time he will really scratch into second. :D

There is no way my truck is fast enough to beat a lightning even without the people. He wouldn't have passed me quite as quickly though, and that would be a step in the right direction. I guess that we will just see. Hopefully it won't be long before I won't have to worry about lightnings :)

stock lightnings anyway. there are quite a few of them running 11's or faster.

If I had it the way I Really wanted, I wouldn't have to worry about them either. That will definately be a while though :) I dream BIG

at least you're looking into the future with good hopes. :thumbs:

Archived