Fs: 2003 Silverado Ss

Krambo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer some questions, yes this is a serious for sale thread. I feel it is priced very fair for what it is. A heavily modified vehicle only appeals to a very small segment of the population therefore I suspect to own the truck for quite some time. I am not in a financial crisis at all and have no problem keeping the truck. I have only driven it ~2k miles in the past 2 years...I know someone else will enjoy / use it more than I.

New project - Yes, faster and unfortunately more expensive.

To anyone interested, I can provide receipts of modifications up to the asking price of the truck for insurance purposes. This goes a long way when applying for a custom policy.

I think I can speak for most members when I say good luck with the sale and in your new venture, hopefully you stick around as you are a well knowledgeable and respected member on this website.

Besides a few of use still need guidance on our own builds.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wow this is a bummer to read for sure. Hopefully i will get to see this truck in person someday Kevin before you sell it. GLWS and i'm sorry to say i think in the long run you are going to regret it.

sucks man , but i see where your coming from . at least you got your 10 second run out of it . now who will compete with me ?

i may be selling mine out of country soon too, sad but im getting older and have less time to play. good luck with the sale , i know its a deal at that price and worth that x2. i wouldnt sell mine for twice that amount .

can i ask whats next?

Had a free listing on E-bay so I thought I would throw it up there...Declined two offers already! :happysad:

Black Widow on E-bay LINK

:pepsicheer:

yeah im sure it was some low ball offer to? if so i cant believe people. its kind of a slap in the face when they do that. theres no way id take less for it than what your asking. its a still as is. best of luck with the sale. it would be one sweet toy to have. :thumbs::jester::cheers: