Fs: 2003 Silverado Ss

Krambo

Can't beleive I miss this post, Sorry to here about the sale of your truck. I was thinking about selling my truck too, just don't have time to play with it. Hope everything works out. Atleast I got to see your truck and raced along side of it at Atco, I hope it gets a good home, Also thanks again for the help with my tune. I still haven't run the Nitrious yet. Talk to you later.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

O.K. LAST CALL! Give me your best offers. Soon I will be returning it back to stock and selling off all the modifications.

No kidding, I received roughly 250 offers - 90% involving some type of trade however none were where I needed them to be.

There are 3 people awaiting a response from the bank regarding a loan. However I am in the process of mapping out the return to stock. I already purchased an LQ9 and 65E...will be here next week. Parts will be available locally first, then I will list on here.

I know I will be somewhat sorry to see it go. To me, the build / project and tuning is more exciting than actually driving the truck...not sure why.

Yea, I had an offer from over seas as well. I am not sure why but the UAE has a great interest in built US vehicles. As for what is next, I will be finishing my basement in my home and then something cool. Tossing around a new Z06, CTS-V or building up a nasty SUV. 2 of my daughters are heavily involved with sports and I had no time for myself this spring / summer (which is fine). Like you stated, a new chapter is starting and unfortunately I may need to be selfless and focus my time for my girls and put vehicles on the back burner.

The lowest I had was 9K. :ughdance: I had two serious offers of 23K and 25K. I almost let her go for a trade plus cash however thought twice. If it sells, it sells...no rush. I feel it is priced very fairly for what it is.

Someone actually offered you $9K? Lol. When my Ss was for sale I had an offer to trade straight across for a 2008 gsxr600 haha I asked why he would ever think I would accept that. He said in case I wanted to save on gas......seriously???? Haha