Fs: 2003 Silverado Ss

Krambo

I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!

The two fastest and nicest SSS's on here might be gone??? GLWTS, but damn.... Kevin and Chase, I hope both the future owners will respect the trucks and the community like both of you.

:nopity:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is a bummer to read for sure. Hopefully i will get to see this truck in person someday Kevin before you sell it. GLWS and i'm sorry to say i think in the long run you are going to regret it.

I know I will be somewhat sorry to see it go. To me, the build / project and tuning is more exciting than actually driving the truck...not sure why.

sucks man , but i see where your coming from . at least you got your 10 second run out of it . now who will compete with me ?i may be selling mine out of country soon too, sad but im getting older and have less time to play. good luck with the sale , i know its a deal at that price and worth that x2. i wouldnt sell mine for twice that amount . can i ask whats next?

Yea, I had an offer from over seas as well. I am not sure why but the UAE has a great interest in built US vehicles. As for what is next, I will be finishing my basement in my home and then something cool. Tossing around a new Z06, CTS-V or building up a nasty SUV. 2 of my daughters are heavily involved with sports and I had no time for myself this spring / summer (which is fine). Like you stated, a new chapter is starting and unfortunately I may need to be selfless and focus my time for my girls and put vehicles on the back burner.

yeah im sure it was some low ball offer to? if so i cant believe people. its kind of a slap in the face when they do that. theres no way id take less for it than what your asking. its a still as is. best of luck with the sale. it would be one sweet toy to have. :thumbs::jester::cheers:

The lowest I had was 9K. :ughdance: I had two serious offers of 23K and 25K. I almost let her go for a trade plus cash however thought twice. If it sells, it sells...no rush. I feel it is priced very fairly for what it is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every time I see a truck f/s on here I want (Rice Eaters) I try to sell my SS but dont get any calls its all lifted trucks here and they laugh at the SS..................I might swing by the bank to talk about a loan, I dont need nitrous, yet. And for that price, I cant believe its still for sale.

Might take a couple days, but you will have a PM sir.

-Andrew

Every time I see a truck f/s on here I want (Rice Eaters) I try to sell my SS but dont get any calls its all lifted trucks here and they laugh at the SS..................I might swing by the bank to talk about a loan, I dont need nitrous, yet. And for that price, I cant believe its still for sale.

Might take a couple days, but you will have a PM sir.

-Andrew

DO IT!!!!!!....i honestly cant belive some one hasnt scooped up this amazing truck yet...this is your chance to own a true legend in the SS world!!!

DO IT!!!!!!....i honestly cant belive some one hasnt scooped up this amazing truck yet...this is your chance to own a true legend in the SS world!!!

and the good thing is that it would wind up in a great home, garaged, barely driven only during summer and fall. Might have to lower my asking price on my truck that has been barely over 3500 rpms and babied, but 4 Krambo's truck Im looking at everything possible. I dont want to sell my 4 model trains but they can net me an extra couple grand, but theirs only 25 in the world made, but only one of Krambo's legendary SS.

Bump with some pricing options.

Without ALL of the Nitrous and nitrous accessories, she can be yours for $23,500 FIRM. The current intake will be replaced with a brand new FAST 92mm.

SHHHHH*****TTTT! If only this beast was for sale when I was buying mine!

• 3 weeks later...

Still have it as of now. Jeremy is correct, I have Many people engaged in a purchase however none have completely committed an offer (deposite). There have been about 30 to 40 trade offers anywhere from an old for to a tricked out Duramax to a Z06 with a 454LSX. No rush...when the best deal comes along, she will be waiting.