my appology to zippy

Zippy had replied on an air box thread. I replied something to the effect of where do you get your info from???

This was meant as an inside joke. However, I didn't realize that someone may take my comment in an unintended way. I wasn't thinking.

For those of you that don't know, in Part 3 we did some tranny mods. These mods can be intimidating and we sought professional help. The doctors, Zippy and TJ, made a house call to our garage to to the tranny mods for us because they are the pros and I am not. They did a first class job period. Pictures of zippy and TJ are in Part 3 (except for the farm animal pictures!).

Zippy also technically reviewed Part 3 for me where we tested the new Volant air box. Volant has a new air box design for the SS - the box is much bigger with a larger filter and flows better. We recieved the very first air box. My comment was refering to zippy's inside look at part 3 when I made the reference of where do you get your info.

So, I appologize to zippy for any misrepresentations that may have been made from my poor choice of words.

of that whole trip, one of the coolest was the truck owners dog. that is one of the happiest animals on the planet. it was a great trip that included a hair washing for tj in brake clean. maybe we'll return in the spring to do a corvette or two for the hell of it. :thumbs:

Archived