Callaway Silverado C19 Sporttruck Revealed

houston05tx

I will keep my awd SS over that Callaway anyday. Also for price I could only imagine what I could do with mods to the SS. I wonder if Callaway has been watching our site, seems like the most recent big builds is exactly what Callaway has produced :chevrolet:

Now that i've been looking at it for 2 hours or so, seems like they could have done some extra stuff on the appearance side, like an updated version of the SS perhaps. Color match the grill at least.

Exactly, thats why I think its a waste of money. A regular Silverado with rims and a TVS, I dont see that being so special.....I dont think Callaway had to put much effort into this truck like Chevrolet, W2W and that 3rd company in Canada that added the SS parts.

very nice truck but waaaay overpriced. Up here a fully loaded truck goes for about 49k msrp, plus the 16k base package! Thats ridiculious! Your talking 60-70k. I dont know guys....But OTOH all the hard work is done, and plus you got warranty..

W saw it in person at the Carlisle All GM Nationals back in June, let me tell you that I am not impressed. Saying that this truck is overpriced is an understatement, for what they are charging you for the add ons, you could get twice as much stuff if you just bought everything yourself and had an install party on a new ECSB or SCSB. I do not see many of these being sold IMO......

HPIM1507.JPG

HPIM1506.JPG

HPIM1508.JPG

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

So a TVS2300, a Corsa/Borla exhaust, some minor suspension changes, Wheels, and some badges and cosmetics are worth $15K over the cost of the truck? You can do the same for a lot less on your own.

Nice looking truck but not worth the $$ (IMO).

There is a local dealer to me that is authorized to sell the Callaway "brand". I got into a great discussion with a salesman about the performance of this truck...I now can see how the general population can be lured into thinking it is a racecar. I refused to drink the koolaid as he thought I was completely uninformed about GM performance.

Not worth the pricetag for some bolt-ons.