Finished Stereo!

6.0ss

Ok guys, I have had this done for a month but have not had time to post them for you guys! You might remember I posted some info on making a screen holder for the truck, well here is my finished stuff!!!

652077_17_full.jpg

652077_13_full.jpg

652077_14_full.jpg

652077_11_full.jpg

652077_12_full.jpg

652077_19_full.jpg

652077_20_full.jpg

THe Specs are

Alpine DVD/MP3/Tuner/CD/ Head unit

Alpine PXA H700 EQ

ALPINE TME 760 Screen

Phoenix Gold:

2 TI 475 amps

1 TI 600 Amp

1 DD10 Fuse block, (center console)

1 20 farad capacitor

DIamond Audio Hex Speakers 6 inch in door, 4 inch separates in kicks

Have not decided what sub yet but am powering the facotory bose sub now, not too bad with 300 watts going to it!!

I have just opened up my own shop with some friends that are doing work on Audi, BMW, VW cars, I can get Phoenix Gold, Kicker, Alpine, Diamond, K40, Sony, Pioneer, Let me know if you need anything, Enjoy the pics, If you are from chicago and want an INstall done, ILl be glad to help you out!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one of the nicest setups I have seen. I have wanted some custom work done, but was a little learly with some of the merchants here in Fort Wayne. Looks to me like you and your work are well worth the drive. Are those Q-Forms down by the doors?

I like the amps in the rear seat...IBTHUMPIN...from fsc did that too. I think im gonna try it soon...do you have any pics of install? I dont want to rip apart my seats and mess them up so bad i cant get them back together. What is in your console? Y two headunits?

btw I never heard of diamond audio before...they top of the line? like compared to alpine/kenwood?

Diamond Audio's Website

Diamond Audio is a manufacturer of higher end car audio equipment. They do dable in some OEM equipment as well.

The Hex line was there top-of-the-line for components. I have a M5 3 way set that I like very much, to put in the SS, but I haven't had time. :shakehead: The D7 amps are rebadged Esotaric Audio E7 amps, but are awsome! :thumbs:

Are they the silk or metal dome tweeters?

Archived