Another Ss Is Dead :(

jm3907

Damn that sucks ...

#1 - If you are hit from behind, you are not at fault. Your insurance will fix your vehicle, and go after his insurance to pay them back.

#2 - If you are hit from behind, and hit a car in front of you, the original cause of the accident is at fault.

#3 - If you hit a car and you still did that much damage to your frontend, and the guy took off. I would say, the guy you hit, had either a warrant, no license or no insurance and was scared and boogied.

#4 - If he was doing 40 mph when he hit you, you would have had Airbag Deployment.

If you have any questions on speed regarding Negligent Operation of a Motor Vehicle or other criminal charges. The investigating law enforcement agency can always execute a search warrant on the "Black Box" and determine his actual speed and braking sequence.

Probable going to the doctor tomorrow, I would say 40 mph at least. My knees hit the damn dashboard.

I just want another 06 :(

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Im in the same boat man. I was rear ended two weeks ago in my 04 Sss. That was just totaled. You have more of a frame problem than I did. I was hit at 50 MPH. I have all types of crap wrong with me. Go to the ER, your going to hurt worse in the next few days. My concussion didnt show its sypmtoms for 4 days after the accident. The guys insurance in the ram will pay for all your medical bills, go and get checked out, everytime you feel worse. A word of advice. You have 2 years from the date of the accident to sign off on any injuries, its state law. The insurance will want to compinsate you within the first few weeks. Dont sign anything until your treatment is over and you dont have any re occuring injuries or issue before you sign off. Its a B.S game now with insurance. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and i will help you the best i can since Im going thru the same thing. Glad your ok,

Your not at fault for the the guy hiting you. You did get a ticket for hitting the guy in front of you? If not, then the person you hits insurance will try to come after your insurance for damages and injuries. Since you didnt get a ticket, you can still be at some percentage of fault. Say like your 40% and the guy behind you is 60% . I know its messed up but thats what the insurance companies do. I had that happen to me when it wasnt my fault.

Here is what my truck looked like.

IMG_0037.jpg

No i was not ticketed and the dude in front of me took off, my sister works at an insurance agency and she was answering my questions. But yea the frame is bent ill see what is insurance says tomorrow though. And yea i dont plan on signing anything about my health for a good while. Cuz right after the crash i was just like this stupid mother ****er!!!!! And while i was hot i didnt feel a thing. After that my back started hurting a little and now my neck and now even my forearm is really bugging me.

Sorry to hear & see those pics of your truck. Best thing is that you walked away. Sadly had to be some idiot ram driver that literally ram'd you. You will find another one just be patient.. I literally waited months til I found my perfect SS.. the wait was worth it so don't settle for another SS in piss poor condition. But glad your ok man that's what matters the most.

Your health is most important, if your starting to hurt go see a Dr. please, trucks are replaceable, health isn't!

:withstupid: 10 years out and Im still being diagnosed after a major wreck with irreversible injuries that surgery cannot fix. This member speaks the truth. Statute of limitations have been thrown out the window, sucks for the opposing party. I cant get into details due to court reasons but I plan on having a collection off SS trucks when Im done in court along with an AWD dyno.