Another Ss Is Dead :(

jm3907

Best of luck, some jackass ran into me in reverse going like 30mph in a parking lot but I got $4k in insurance money. Replaced my stock bumper with a SS one and got a rollpan :P. Hope everything will work out for the best and that you're okay.

I got a total of around $23,000 for my stolen 06. After receipts were submitted. I was paid registration fees, sales tax, for a "toolbox" I claimed was hanging off back and for incidentals inside ie: sunglasses, CD's, chargers, tools, etc. I milked it. But this was in 8/09 and that # was based on "fair market value" what 3-5 of them locally were going for. Its how insurance does it these days unfortunately.

Edit: it was 23K I got through 21st Century cuz I remember I had 8500 leftover and owed 14,500

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Effin stupid-ass drivers...I'm 18 years old and i feel like i drive better than some of these older farts around my town!! :banghead:

So sorry though man! hate to see it in that kind of shape and hear that you're not too well either. Hope everything goes well...

Sorry for your loss man. I'm a truck driver and I see a lot and I mean a lot of idiots and stupid people driving on the road that should not even be allowed to own a vehicle let alone allow them to get behind the wheel of a vehicle. I had a few close calls because of other peoples own stupidity and I have to try to be very careful everyday when I'm driviing because my vehicle is bigger than theirs. Anyway I hate to see such a nice pickup wrecked by some dumb brod who can't drive worth a sh*t. Someday she'll get what karma throws at her. Keep your head up and give it time.