Another Ss Is Dead :(

jm3907

Going to a chiropractor today and just filed the claim, he doesn't have some cut rate insurance either so things look to be going good. If and when pain persists ill go see my doc. And to blown 364 they payed you retail?

They havent paid me yet as i refused the offer and got my lawyer invovled since the insurance made thias a huge problem from the get go. Yes that what they wanted to do.

Gotcha what insurance is it?

Well guys I'm fine and in good health going to the doc again today, and I just got a call from the adjuster he's telling me $17,216.69 what do yall think? Shoot for more? Truck was fully loaded, leather, dual ac, tow package and all that. He told me they came up with number from 5 that sold in Houston but idk is it possible to see paperwork of where they're getting the actual value?

I agree with "Blown 346", $21,150. Tell them the SSS is a limited edition, discontinued truck & ever one that is totaled (by other idiot drivers) makes the value go UP that much more on the ones that are left- AND even available for sale!!

...and let them know the doctor visits are not over by any means. :urgent:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Got a call today from the insurance and I told him I want retail value from blue book or nada which is $21,000 then he said that they don't pay retail that they pay market value so I told him find me a black 2006 Silverado ss with everything I had for 17,000 and ill gladly accept your offer then he stayed quiet and I went on to tell him that this truck is no longer mad and now is a limited edition truck and that ill take no less then $20,000, he told me Hell give me a call back around 5 any other points I can hold on to?

He told me he found 5 2006 in the Houston area on cars.com for around the price he's offering that's total bs told him to send me the links and he wouldnt fork em over. Then he said that they will only pay to keep the truck in the lot till tomorrow I told him thats fine, ill have them tow it to my house and ill keep it here while we work this out, this guys really starting to get on my nerves

To LA SS....

The ladys insurance is State farm. The same thing there pulling with you is what ther epulling with me. They wont give me more than $14,9 for my truck. I also used the truck is a specialty vehicle as they didnt make alot of them. In my year they only made 5,098. I cant replace my truck for this price. They dont car about the condition of the truck period. They also said I found several for this price that were close to your mileage etc. I sent them 4 vehicles by fax and over 20 pictures of my truck before the accident, at the scene of the accident, in my driveway in the day, and while it was at the body shop, showing you couldnt tell it was in a crash unless you saw the back end of it. They didnt care wont budge on the price they offered me. I got a lawyer, the same thing is still happening.

Its a bunch of crap when the person that caused the crash gets taken care of and the ones that are hurt and didnt ask for this are getting whats left over.

Thinking about a lawyer at this point and well see what he says. Think a lawyer is worth it? And ill be calling you soon man thanks.

Definetly. There are few things about a lawyer you should know as well. Im having issues with this part of it too.

You should have called a lawyer immediately after the accident, and make sure you get a nasty "pit bull" type lawyer and no softy's, no matter what the cost because in the end it will be you winning. And try to stay away from chiropractor's, pushing your discs in place every so often just makes them more vulnerable to slip out again. My mother had double lammenecdomy surgery and fusiion surgery in 98 (they literally tear your spine apart and hollow it out due to bone growth suffocating the nerves and paralyzing her) and she whent to a chiropractor which made he herniated discs severely worse and cause alot more bulges. She is due for her second triple lammenectdomy surgery in a few months along with fusion but all I can say is I am cherishing every moment I have with her.

I have severe back and neck issues, Blown346 knows. I also had my chest wall pushed back a certain amount into my ribs/lungs (chest slammed the dashboard) along with mono myoplexis and brachial nueritis due to a car accident. Stay vigilant on any headaches or eye irritation.

Hope the best for you. My case is being re-opened due to new medical diagnoses and hospital negligence.