32 Ferd Truck Build

sprayed99

heck yeah looks like a fun project. it seems as a gear head it doesn't seem right if we don't always have at least one project going. should be a fun build. its gonna be killer with a LS swap. are you going to run it EFI or carb?

Opps i posted to soon. just saw the intake with the fuel rails.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Im at a loss of words, but that is awesome to say the least. I couldnt help but notice this thread as I almost just ordered a Jesse James special on pay per view about him taking two up and coming mechanics to help build a certain part of his 32 Ford truck. My friends father has one all built up, all yellow paint. Ive only seen it on the road once and Ive known the fam my whole life. Once again very nice, that must be a dream to work on.

The s10 is looking very nice also. :pepsicheer:

Im at a loss of words, but that is awesome to say the least. I couldnt help but notice this thread as I almost just ordered a Jesse James special on pay per view about him taking two up and coming mechanics to help build a certain part of his 32 Ford truck. My friends father has one all built up, all yellow paint. Ive only seen it on the road once and Ive known the fam my whole life. Once again very nice, that must be a dream to work on.

The s10 is looking very nice also. :pepsicheer:

I was thinking I should update the final pics of the S10. I haven't made up my mind on color yet but either speis blue/black or GM Cyber Gray Met.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

the power steering actually doesn't hinder it at all... Now the really short wheel base is another story.

I bet, roughly how long is the wheelbase? With that tight belt setup and less accessories I'm sure it saves you some HP also