32 Ferd Truck Build

sprayed99

coming together more and more. i know how you feel working in the heat. ohh and thats the best "poor man lift" i seen in a long time. gonna keep that design in my head for a rainy day if ever need be. are you gonna do a final tear down and re coat or paint the frame after everything fitted or just touch up and continue assembly?

coming together more and more. i know how you feel working in the heat. ohh and thats the best "poor man lift" i seen in a long time. gonna keep that design in my head for a rainy day if ever need be. are you gonna do a final tear down and re coat or paint the frame after everything fitted or just touch up and continue assembly?

It will be all torn apart and the frame is getting the exact same base coat/clear coat as the body. I managed to get a few things done on the engine as well... I will take pics of that stuff later

Man. That is a small battery.

AC compressor does look like a bit of a head scratcher.

Pretty work on the steering and trans cooler and PCM mount.

Looking good to me. :cheers:

I think I have it figured out. 3/8th plate with a small section of tube on the bottom. It will be kicked on its side 45* and the plate will curve up to mount a 2.25" idler to get the belt around the thermostat housing and up to the tensioner.