32 Ferd Truck Build

sprayed99

If you let it be overwhelming it will be. IMO the quality you want and can do is greater than you think. Some of us know your anal on perfection and you think in the back of your mind this won't turn out how you envision it. This truck is beautiful and for most who will see it they won't be able to appreciate or notice all the little details that were done. Your doin a kick ass job!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

If you let it be overwhelming it will be. IMO the quality you want and can do is greater than you think. Some of us know your anal on perfection and you think in the back of your mind this won't turn out how you envision it. This truck is beautiful and for most who will see it they won't be able to appreciate or notice all the little details that were done. Your doin a kick ass job! Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. What he said. Keep your chin up. Your doing some mighty pretty work there. :cheers:

Thanks guy... The overwhelming part is relaying on getting it into the shop and getting 5 major things done that honestly wont take that much time. It is just getting it in there that is seeming to be the problem.

Yeah, life has a way of getting in the way of fun sometimes.

Its not really that... Its getting the damn shop owner to let me bring it out... Hes one of my Dads close friends so he just gives me shit all the time... I'm going to have Ashley call him next week,,,, Then I know it wont be a problem LMAO

Got the lower column welded to the floor today to finalize the final location of the steering column.
Got bored and said F^%& it and broke out the paint stuff and painted the column
Sealed it up with PPG DP90LF
The right phone call can work wonders. :jester:
That's a great looking finish on the steering column. Looks like the shed makes a pretty good paint booth. :thumbsup:
Is that a Flaming River column?