This is from our Halry Forum

12SecFORDHD

I just laughed when i read this. Here is the link to the topic and I also pasted the thread below. Dont get mad chevy guys. And yes i know that harley is mispelled typing to fast.

http://www.nhtoc.com/forum/showthread.php?...=&threadid=1356

Another kill thread - HD vs. new silverado SS

Driving down the road last night, I spot a truck turning on from a side street. Having never seen an SS in person before, I didn't know what it was until I got closer. It was blue and I have to admit, it was pretty sporty looking. I wasn't planning on starting anything but the cocky kid drew first blood. My front door was about even with his tailgate and I see the brake lights go on. He slows down, rolls down his window and says" Nice truck", I said "Thanks man, I like yours too". Then he says"Ready to get spanked?" I looked in the opposite direction to make sure he was talking to me. Once I was sure, I asked, "Is that what you plan on doing the spanking with"? He said, "absolutely". Anyway, enough he said/I said, it was on from there. I don't really like doing any of this in the city, but it was late and I was ready for my spanking . We got to a red light and I said"O.K., go easy on me now". The light turned green and...............Guess who did the spanking. I kept pulling, after realizing that he would never catch up, I hit the brakes and he passes me by. He slows down and says, "Ready to go on the interstate and get spanked again"? All I could do was laugh and told him since he was behind me the whole time he must have seen me hit the brakes. Since I had to get on the interstate anyway, I said sure. Once we hit the interstate it was no mercy. I let him hit it first then I laid into the gas. I made sure to stick my hand out the window and give a friendly wave while passing him. He was in my rearview the whole time.

Remember when I said the truck looked pretty sporty? Well it is until you get around to the front of it. The Avalanche front end does nothing for the truck. I am modded and I don't know if he did anything to the truck besides exhaust(sounded very good) , but it was still nice to do the spanking after he ran his mouth off.

2002 DSG Harley Davidson F-150 #1750

384.7 rwhp

469.4 rwtq

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Albeit the kid was an idiot. KID being the big word here. Just don't start posting all your SS kills on an SS website. Not trying to be a jerk but I wouldnt go to a Harley dedicated website and post my Harley kills simply b/c I know I would be considered a troll. I can see the idiocy though. Must be a nice HD. Those are good trucks.

Albeit the kid was an idiot. KID being the big word here. Just don't start posting all your SS kills on an SS website. Not trying to be a jerk but I wouldnt go to a Harley dedicated website and post my Harley kills simply b/c I know I would be considered a troll. I can see the idiocy though. Must be a nice HD. Those are good trucks.

You're right, he sounded like a punk kid, maybe in daddy's truck.

The guy in the SS that got beat deserved it,he instegated the race with that guys modified H-D.

I wanna see a SS with as many mods as you some of you guys got on your trucks-blowers[yeah I know they come with them],NOS,headers,exhaust,pcm's and race one of you guys.

I wanna see a Kennebell blower,header's and exhaust on a SS.No NOS,you dont need NOS to get 500hp out of a Chevy smallblock.

Then take one of these modified H-D Fords and run them down the quarter.Awe hell lets add NOS,the SS will just kill your guys H-D's worse.

And this little qoute,"that joke of a ss forum",if you dont like it stay the hell off. :fume:

I bet our joke of a forum has a lot more inside information to GM than they do Ford. Mervz has got the hook up. What I dont understand is why he even came here in the first place. He actually took time to register with this site and everything. Obviously this forum is good enough to where I bet this idiot posts here again. At the start of his post he says dont get mad chevy guys but then in his forum he says joke of a forum. MERVZ why dont you make him the Ford biotch as his title. Grow up!

Let the race start. A harley with no nos a new 2.3 KB Supercharger ran a 11.6. Add a 150 or 200 shot to that and he will get mid 10,s no problem I dont even know of two many zo6's that can run with that. His time slip is on f150 online for proof.

All that all wheel drive does is slow the truck down and add some unneeded weight. Just get some trac bars and slicks and good bye. I would rather break down walk 20 miles and get some gas, then walk back to my truck then get a ride in a chevy. Just something my dad use to say. Oh and I think there is a reason that the ford truck has beaten chevy for what 20 years in sales. look in the top 10 vechicles that sell in america, Ford has 5 of them. Where is chevy now.

All that all wheel drive does is slow the truck down and add some unneeded weight. Just get some trac bars and slicks and good bye. I would rather break down walk 20 miles and get some gas, then walk back to my truck then get a ride in a chevy. Just something my dad use to say. Oh and I think there is a reason that the ford truck has beaten chevy for what 20 years in sales. look in the top 10 vechicles that sell in america, Ford has 5 of them. Where is chevy now.

The F-150 does sell more than Silverado does. You are right. BUT and I mean a big BUT, it does not outsell GM trucks(including sierra and silverado). Combined those GM trucks sell more than the F-1Shi++y. Did you know that? Dont even try to argue that. Sierra and the Silverado are the same truck as far as guts are concerned. Enough Said. Can I get a witness? :smash:

DONT WORRY YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A HARLEY KILL UNLESS WE RUN OUT OF GAS. IF YOU DO THEN WE WILL POST IT ON OUR SITE FOR YOU> :cheers:

Good grief kiddies......... take a deep breath, step back....... maybe grab a beer if that is your thing........ and calm down.

A wise man once said...... "Don't feed the trolls." :troll: It was good advice then, and it is good advice now.

12secFord, if you can't play nice...... don't play. You give us decent Ford owners a bad name (of course I own both). The SS is a nice truck, just leave it at that.

Archived