This is from our Halry Forum

12SecFORDHD

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are like the press at the whitehouse, getting stuck on issues of little importance. (i'll preface this by saying i just had a huge fight with a family member)

BlueSSS shut-up about this rain racing, congrats you found an idiot who would run you in the snow... I grew up in MI and i have always felt speed and snow combinations should be left to snow mobiles, not road racing, Accidents are caused by what you did.... The fact that anyone feels the need to race in such conditions as a means to justify their purchase is assinine... Justify it with comfort and its peppiness, not the fact that in poor handling conditions you can tool on other morons and make others unsafe at the same time... Go ahead and have fun in the snow, but boasting about propelling a 5000 pound oject down roads that cause other trucks to spin tires and not have control is not an act of winning, its an act of homicide, do you know what that truck would do to a poor car that might have slid into the roadway at the time you were on the pedal? I wouldn't want to have to explain that to the family of the person i injured, nor the court....I am not saying this as a statement against you, or your character, simply throwing my thoughts into the ring on this... I think it is great you have a truck capable of making it through a soggy or slippery day, but don't brag to me about abusing that ability....

-Joe

Bragging to you???? I wasn't even talking to you!!!! Your pal pulled up next to me and I drove away. HE tried to race and stood still!!!!!!Didn't you read what I said??? Please vent on someone else. Thanks and have a great day! :thumbs:

Earlier this afternoon i posted a thread about a noise my new ss makes while turning. I then went out for a ride to listen again so i could better describe the noise. While out (its snowing here in connecticut)A harley ford came up next to me at a light. He gave a little nod and then waived his finger forward as if to say "wanna run". So i nodded sure and when the light turned green he punched it and i fairly aggressivly accelerated. Next thing i knew it i was 100 yards in front of him. He didnt move!!!! I then laughed and thought to myself( I think i even said it outloud) This is exactly why I bought this truck and not a harley ford. I can run circles around them IN poor weather. If i didn't live in new england I probably would have bought a lightning but the bottom line is My ss is the most practical sports truck made today!!!!!! Does anyone disagree with that final statement???? ANYONE???? If so you are fooling yourself!!!

Theres a brag to the board... I'm on the board...Therefore you bragged to me...

lets just make this simple and sweet. I just blew the doors off a harley ford in my new SS!!!!How, you harley fans ask...... I had the mother of all co-pilots, Mother nature on my side.. Add some snow to the equation and you guys stand still like a dragster that just blew his parachute at the starting line HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Still not bragging?

dont forget rain!!! I thimk it does that all over........right????  BRING IT ON!!!

Again with the rain, continuing it...

Dude say you weren't bragging all you want, but you were.... And i think it was very unsafe... Bad weather is fine to fool around in, but if you are on a two laner with stop lights, I assume there would be a possibility of other cars being around. And THATS where my problem is....

-Joe

Archived