Tranny Build

How much, on average, do you think it would be to get the tranny beefed up? Can a local tranny shop do it, or would I have to go to a performance shop? I'll be putting on nitrous in the spring, but am a little concerned about the tranny if I were to go with a 150, which I probably would at some point because curiosity would get the better of me.

Thanks Zippy.  I also understand you sell shift kits.  Do you intall them too?  I wouldn't be opposed to making up trip to middle Michigan sometime this winter if you do.

yes, i do sell and install them. the occasional darned it and gosh golly gee does slip out. :mad::jester::jester::jester:

Thanks Zippy.  I also understand you sell shift kits.  Do you intall them too?  I wouldn't be opposed to making up trip to middle Michigan sometime this winter if you do.

yes, i do sell and install them. the occasional darned it and gosh golly gee does slip out. :mad::jester::jester::jester:

For some reason, I dont belive you!! :icon_bs::jester:

BlackySS13,

We had zippy do our transmission mods for us.  Absolutely no complaints.  There will be a short writeup about zippy in Part 3 of the Silverado SS series.

About Zippy's language - the dog even blushed!

:jester:

that dog is the greatest.

BlackySS13,

We had zippy do our transmission mods for us.  Absolutely no complaints.  There will be a short writeup about zippy in Part 3 of the Silverado SS series.

About Zippy's language - the dog even blushed!

:jester:

that dog is the greatest.

zippy?? what were you doing to the dog???? :nono:

Archived