Bought another SS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I updated the original post to reflect the mods I know so far. I will get some motor shots tomorrow, thing is stupid fast though especially for a truck.

Anyone have suggestions on who I can insure something that modified with?

You can insure everything done to the truck with your own insurance. You need receipts to back up what the item is and what it cost in case something happens. I know some insurance companys price very high when it comes to insuring mods. My new company insured my camaro that has $30,000 invested for a additional $250 a year, plus what my car is worth. Going outside and trying to insure things like this can most likely get expensive as $1000 a year or so. It is definitely worth insuring all the goodies this truck has.

The pics look great. Im sure you will really enjoy the truck.

Congrats on a beautiful truck. :thumbsup:

That baby is one of the top 5 most desirable trucks I've seen. I gotta wonder how a guy only puts a thousand miles a year on a truck like that,

but I guess you would hate to bust anything. Whats the life expectancy on that 60 transmission. :jester:

Nice pictures. Looks like a sweet ride home.

I remember that truck for sale a cpl years ago and have watched it on autotrader. It started at like $35K. I told myself I would buy it if I got another real ss. Awesome truck, but the grilles and headlights are horrible imo. You got lucky tbough bc you got the best of nearly everything now LOL.