New sub! Figured I'd share.

That's a bummer man. I had to pull my box out to fix it. I fixed it and in the last couple minutes of it being out I managed to put two huge burn marks in my carpet. SMH. So now I wrapped it in vinyl. Not sure what I think of it.

Vinyl looks decent usually. Sucks when you try and do something nice and something's gets ****ed. Got to hate that.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well instead of cancelling my speakers came in. post-9287-136937059933_thumb.jpg

post-9287-136937061586_thumb.jpg

I ****ed up though and in the process of tweaking things I hot swapped rcas like a dumbass. Head unit now has no sound through any of my rcas except for a hiss. Sigh.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your input but I did not blow my pico fuse. I had already blown my pico fuse a while back when I first found out about hot swapping. I then ground wrapped my rcas and now this happened. I think it was a little worse than a pico because I took the unit completely apart and tested each pico with a continuity tester and they all tested out fine. My understanding is the new units blow a muting transistor. I sold the unit for 300$ and im buying a new 8500bhs so that I can finally mirror my android to the deck. Legit.Was going to buy a clarion nx702 but no1 seemed to like it to much.Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Well the T4000 bit the dust today. Well more like had an early retirement. Picked up a new amp. post-24220-136953211213_thumb.jpg
Nice amp. You will be pleased.Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

New 8500bhs deck will be here Tuesday. Legit! So excited because it can mirror my android completely. So I can do navigation and all. Gonna have to post a vid.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

New 8500bhs deck will be here Tuesday. Legit! So excited because it can mirror my android completely. So I can do navigation and all. Gonna have to post a vid.

just looked it up, I think if my radio dies I'll have to get something like that, with the Android mirror thing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It doesn't mirror it from factory but with ARliberator from the android store it mirrors the phone. I did have to get golauncher set up so that my phone will do landscape mode on the home screen.