New sub! Figured I'd share.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be taking the back seats out and doing around a 7-8 or maybe a tad smaller ft^3 box. The amp I got in mind is a crescendo bc2k. Really want the 3500 though. Dual 4 ohm 15, 91.3 db sens, 1000rms but so I hear that is underated. Wanting to atleast get a clean thousand to each.

Decent sub for only 175$ shipped to my door.

emytu7a4.jpg

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

The temp system for this one until I can get the amp will be a 4.4 cube ft box for a single 15 with a tuning freq of 33.3 Hz and only getting around 600rms from bridging channels 3&4 on my crescendo c1100.4.

Need to do my big 3. All wire will be knukonceptz because its so legit. Not sure on what rcas I want to grab but I will prob be making my own.

a 15 inch sub usually will get loud, especially with 1000 watts pushing it. its good that your taking the back seats out to, that way you can build the box perfectly. 2 15s will be pretty loud. now, not to shit on your subs, but they are probably going for SQ not SPL. so they will probably sound really good, and they will be loud, but not so loud that your roof starts flexing haha. good choice though, post pics once you get that box built!

I was joking in my last post. I know its going to get loud. So what makes you say that the sub is more designed for sq than SPL?

My b I researched the wrong sub, that thing will get loud haha. It's a SPL subwoofer.

It's like middle of the road. Supposedly these newer models arnt as stiff as the old ones and get low. Can't wait to hook it up! Going to try and make this box Saturday. First time making one but I have a decent design plan so far. This box will just sit on the back seat until the rest of system is ready.

45cuft_zps0546e2d4.png

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)