Thinking about buying a Silverado SS....

Well, sounds like the least he'll take is $17,500.....not sure if I'll go for it or not. If I can get it for an even $17,000.....I might. We'll see.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of my Magnacharged LS3 6 Speed SS:

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0875_zpsf6f831db.jpg (new acquired ZL1 wheels)

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0776_zps7e890064.jpg (running about 7-8 lbs for now)

And my 91 Z with airride and lots of other goodies:

91Camaro1.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, sounds like the least he'll take is $17,500.....not sure if I'll go for it or not. If I can get it for an even $17,000.....I might. We'll see.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of my Magnacharged LS3 6 Speed SS:

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0875_zpsf6f831db.jpg (new acquired ZL1 wheels)

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0776_zps7e890064.jpg (running about 7-8 lbs for now)

And my 91 Z with airride and lots of other goodies:

91Camaro1.jpg

Wow!! Very nice ride!

Very nice rides both of them. very clean and well put together. So do you have 2 different set of wheels for the SS. that third gen is sweet. I really like a clen and well done third gen. that boost gauge is nice in the SS i like how it match's the factory gauges.

never mind I was just going to ask you if those where ZL1 wheels. i guess I should read instead of just look at pictures :banghead:

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Thanks for the responses! I've only driven the 2010 SS two times since we installed the blower....can't wait for spring! I barely even drive my 91....it sits in the garage most of the time!

Anyhow, if I can get the Silverado SS for an even $17,000......you guys think that's a pretty descent deal considering the mods and how well maintained it's been kept?

Thanks for the responses! I've only driven the 2010 SS two times since we installed the blower....can't wait for spring! I barely even drive my 91....it sits in the garage most of the time!

Anyhow, if I can get the Silverado SS for an even $17,000......you guys think that's a pretty descent deal considering the mods and how well maintained it's been kept?

drive it and you will know if its worth it to you, from what I can see it looks worth it or sure!