Thinking about buying a Silverado SS....

going to look at the SS Saturday. I'll post some pictures! Does the BOSE system have an ipod/iphone port on it? (probably not being an 03)

no it does not have a ipod port of any kind or atleast not one that I know and Ive owened my truck for 6 years and never found one.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im selling my ss, lets make a deal ... ? http://www.silverado...harged-and-n20/

Looks unreal man! If I didnt have my Blown Camaro SS I'd consider your SS! I'm just wanting a nice, used, lower mile, Silverado SS I can use for work.....but still take really good care of it and do a couple "subtle" mods. Yours might be a little to much for a work truck!! GLWS though!

So, I'm sure there is harness so I can add an external hookup for an ipod/iphone?

i have an i-simple interface in my 03, works good.

and you might be approved for the loan already, but still like everybody is saying dont overpay just cause you like it and are there and close(even for simple mods, like mentioned mods dont add actual value to a vehicle).. If you have 17k in a truck thats worth 15k now, imagine how much more you will be out when you decide to sell it in a couple years after they continue to depreciate, and they will..

But if your just dying to get one and plan on keeping it for a very long time, i guess it really wouldnt matter, but that goes with any vehicle...lol

also going in debt for a 10yr old truck when your debt free in these times doesnt sound like the greatest idea, but thats just my opinion, id be buying something a little newer like a denali which are just as fast and nicer..

Edited by skolman91 (see edit history)

i have an i-simple interface in my 03, works good.

and you might be approved for the loan already, but still like everybody is saying dont overpay just cause you like it and are there and close(even for simple mods, like mentioned mods dont add actual value to a vehicle).. If you have 17k in a truck thats worth 15k now, imagine how much more you will be out when you decide to sell it in a couple years after they continue to depreciate, and they will..

But if your just dying to get one and plan on keeping it for a very long time, i guess it really wouldnt matter, but that goes with any vehicle...lol

also going in debt for a 10yr old truck when your debt free in these times doesnt sound like the greatest idea, but thats just my opinion, id be buying something a little newer like a denali which are just as fast and nicer..

I understand what your saying.

This truck will be used primarily for business. I'm only taking out a $10,000 loan, so my payment is only $185 a month. I can put $7 grand down on it. So really....the loan won't be to awful bad.

owned!

Already started ordering and installing some parts too.

Installed a Trailblazer SS Air Bag, HID's (8000K), installed my dual gauge pod (will be loading it with dual aeroforace gauges), ordered LED "puddle" lights, billet chevy emblem for the grill, installed an infinity bass link sub too. Just wish it was warm enough so I could clean the carpet real good and give it a good detail. Still want to POR15 the frame and remove a couple door dings (I own a PDR business).

Next up will be exhaust. I really think I just want to have a nice muffler installed and keep the factory exhaust tip. Been thinking about one of the Borla XR-1 mufflers. Any input on those?

Edited by MagnachhargedSS (see edit history)