Looking at getting my first hand gun

Blick05SS

ammo is getting hard to find around here but i didnt tell you guys i also have to wait 48 days to get my gun because of background checks

That long mine took like 10 min

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ammo is getting hard to find around here but i didnt tell you guys i also have to wait 48 days to get my gun because of background checks

Dafuq? Where the hell do you live? I had to wait 3 days in Florida and 10 in California

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

We have plenty in fla. ill buy your ammo and ship it to u if you can't find it.

• 1 month later...

I have an M&P 9mm and like it very much. It has a few different back straps to make fitting to hand easier and hi round capacity. Now if i could just find enuf ammo to go shoot that would be great

Not sure if you got it yet but youll love that gun. I have the sr40c. Very comfortable to shoot. But yeah finding ammo is impossible. Cant believe you have to wait that long to get check done.

Well just went to my gun shop and was informed today that the wait in maryland is now 70 days and he said he just got paperwor back on march 1st so ive got atleast another 30 days until i get my gun this is getting old really fast

You can't go wrong with a 9mm there usually priced right. But if it is for home protection only personally something like the judge would be nice. Better is better if someone is in my house I when there not supposed to be I want them dead so if I have to shoot them throu the door or wall so be it ill fix the house later. I myself have a shot gun with a sawed off barrel for home protection.

Or you could just call one of us to come and protect ya lol, but i have a glock 19 and its nice but i shot my buddies XDM and that is the gun that i would get if were to get another one.

• 4 weeks later...