Anyone turn thier SSS into a truck?

JustinS

I did a little searching and didn't find anything related. I know these trucks look good with the rep 22's and everyone is for lowering . But has anyone raised up thier truck a bit or even just added bigger truck treaded tires?

I'm not saying turn it into a hillbilly 4x4 but maybe just give it a factory 4x4 height with some truck tires?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been lifted SS trucks but no one on this site. In fact im.pretty sure anyone who joins this site and lifts their SS will be chased out of here with pitchforks and torches. If you want a lifted truck buy a regular Silverado. SS's are not for lifting!

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

There have been lifted SS trucks but no one on this site. In fact im.pretty sure anyone who joins this site and lifts their SS will be chased out of hear with pitchforks and torches. If you want a lifted truck buy a regular Silverado. SS's are not for lifting!

you got me LMAO man almost got tears in my eyes thanks.

I did a little searching and didn't find anything related. I know these trucks look good with the rep 22's and everyone is for lowering . But has anyone raised up thier truck a bit or even just added bigger truck treaded tires?

I'm not saying turn it into a hillbilly 4x4 but maybe just give it a factory 4x4 height with some truck tires?

Is this spam? Lol Edited by THATGUYCRUZ (see edit history)

Naa man these are sport trucks. There has been some that have lifted their trucks but like Dan said if you wanna go that route maybe a regular silverado would be better.

If you wanna see what it looks like I have rear 4x4 blocks, 33" tires, on 16" rims. And 5100 series shocks. All you need is 2" lift keys, and you can see what it looks like >:) lol and all for only 1800+ shipping lol. With only 7-8k on the whole setup. Lol

Edited by Silverado2469 (see edit history)

There have been lifted SS trucks but no one on this site. In fact im.pretty sure anyone who joins this site and lifts their SS will be chased out of hear with pitchforks and torches. If you want a lifted truck buy a regular Silverado. SS's are not for lifting!

yeap lol