Fiberglass iss wing

Bought a wing hoping to bolt it on well that would be nice if when the wing was on all the way the holes were not under the bottem of the wing. anyone else get a fiberglass paper weight I sent it back in hopes I would get a new one but instead was treated like a liar and a theif wouldn't send out a new one until he got the old one thought that was weird considering he makes these everyday but that's fine. sends a picture of a wing mounted all I got back was the same wing that didn't fit sanded down still doesn't fit so its a wrap eBay will see this one extra money spent on oem gets you a Bolt on wing. If you wanna make your body guy itch his head and say where did you get this thing and cause you own headache have at it. anybody that thinks I should be happy this guy even makes these shouldn't have a problem buying this one for a good deal.

He said I don't know what to tell you I sold like 300 of these I know it will fit. But everyone that has seen it on my truck agrees it will not fit half of the tailgate hole is showing under the bottem of the wing cmoneys fits mine doesn't so its not cause its an ss. he made a bad one and one after mine was the same way ill let the other member speak his mind. I sent it back he sanded it a little and still doesn't fit and there's not enough material left to sand to fit and it would snap in half if i tryed to flex it and force it. let alone I said I didn't want this one back he said ok but all I got was the same wing that doesn't fit. So beware fellow members save your money

He said I don't know what to tell you I sold like 300 of these I know it will fit. But everyone that has seen it on my truck agrees it will not fit half of the tailgate hole is showing under the bottem of the wing cmoneys fits mine doesn't so its not cause its an ss. he made a bad one and one after mine was the same way ill let the other member speak his mind. I sent it back he sanded it a little and still doesn't fit and there's not enough material left to sand to fit and it would snap in half if i tryed to flex it and force it. let alone I said I didn't want this one back he said ok but all I got was the same wing that doesn't fit. So beware fellow members save your money

X2 on pic of what you received and of fitment

X3 for pics. Let's get this settled. I'm tired of hearing about it.

get a better one than the one in your gallery, one that shows the whole wing on the tailgate and one with the wing off the tailgate

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

I looked at your pic in the gallery. Thats how mine was to when it was just put on, Just pull down on it a bit run screws in the back and it'll pretty much stay in place man.. I had to muscle mine a bit,

Here's what you sent me

7291D48D-9990-4B3F-962C-C3B4602D24EB-654

And this is what you sent, in a shitty box, and it arrived broken aswell. Reason I did not tell you was because you were already acting smart. You would not even reply to my texts or nothing.

Anyways here's what I sent back, I even told you sorry for screwing It on the tailgate I wanted to make sure it fit

1732BB7B-C583-4059-822B-0FB7DFD69390-654

I'm not going to sit here type here for days. I've tried to settle it already in various threads.

I have sold over 300. 325 to be exact but I rarely sell on this site. I again thank you for shedding light on this so I know now to be more careful.

It is at a very low cost since it is a replica, I did not expect for these spoilers to get as popular as they did but they've done good in forums. I originally made these for my friends but when I saw they were making money off my hard work I went ahead and started selling and shipping them.

Sorry for the inconvience, I did try to help you, again, I never posted them on this site before due to some issues SSS have with the tailgate, but I will not take the constant bashing. IT IS A REPLICA, not OEM. Of course there will be differences, thus is why they are not as expensive. I may not have please you, but I'm pleased with the service I've provided to others, sorry this didnt work out

^^Fact is your trying to keep your customers happy, so do it and refund him his money. With all the ones you have sold I do not think refunding this one person will set you back, you would probably wind up selling it again to some other person.

The thing that irks me most, you have more wings sold than posts on this website (325 wings to 48 posts). You simply come on here to make money and its pathetic.

Also what issues do the SSS have with the tailgate? Ive owned mine for a while and not one issue with the tailgate.

edit - Correct me if I am wrong but if the member states he comes here to sell specific items for profit shouldn't he be a vendor?

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

^^Fact is your trying to keep your customers happy, so do it and refund him his money. With all the ones you have sold I do not think refunding this one person will set you back, you would probably wind up selling it again to some other person.

The thing that irks me most, you have more wings sold than posts on this website (325 wings to 48 posts). You simply come on here to make money and its pathetic.

Also what issues do the SSS have with the tailgate? Ive owned mine for a while and not one issue with the tailgate.

edit - Correct me if I am wrong but if the member states he comes here to sell specific items for profit shouldn't he be a vendor?

He's not just on this forum exclusively.

And the OP never said he asked for a refund unless i missed something.