Fiberglass iss wing

Lets keep this civil or it will be closed (and warnings issued) like the last thread that turned into a bitching match.

@ Alan....I will ask again. Did you ask for a refund? You can't just bash the guy and not explain the entire story.

When I called him and asked why it didn't fit all he said was I don't know what to tell you I sold like 300 of these that has nothing to do with why it doesn't fit but anyways he told me all he could do for me is send it back and send a new one I got back the same one sanded down still doesn't fit if its on all the way I should not be able to see half of four holes across the bottom of the wing. He's trying to say i sent it back and it was chipped and broken if the box I shipped it in was so bad then why did he ship it back in the same box. he didn't know I marked the wing to see if he sent me back the same one until last night and how about now there's a problem with the ss tailgates ok what's the problem mines fine. And then when I caught him lieing he says I'm not saying anymore I'm done with this thread he's sold 325wings 25 to this site 300 to many other sites that about 60,000 bucks yes the wing fits on the tailgate no the holes don't line up. This thread is to caution other members about this guy I stayed on topic and think I played nice I had much more to say about him but just told my side of the story.

And also 03mass is right if he's not coming here to sell these why does every post of his say the iss wingman on the bottem sounds like advertising to me like if you want one contact me. and if there's a problem with are tailgates then why sell them to ss owners yes I'm complaining but not one person has caught me in a lie including the seller.

My sig can say I'm the president of Apple Inc and I wouldn't have to be a vendor, that's a pretty big stretch to be bitching about. Why didn't you just ask for a refund, which I'm quite certain he would've given you had you not constantly bashed his work on here. Hell, he might still give you a refund!

I doubt he's sold 25 to this site, only a handful of members have the rep wing. And they gave it to their body guy to take care of, did you?

And what does it matter how much money he's made on them? I doubt the materials and labor come out of thin air so saying he's made 60,000 is a null and inaccurate point.

Also, still waiting for pictures.

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

you would be VERY surprised at how much profit i make on these after shipping and materials. i would earn much more earning minimum wage. i sell and make these when i have time

as far as my sig goes, i put it there rather sarcasticly, because i have lots of members asking if im the guy who sells them. i thought id rather clarify that before i get a pm asking if i was

And as far as the box goes, you had no care for my wing what so ever, i had told you that when i make them each and every spoiler comes out the same. the one you recieved was one i already had made and was actually already sold. ive been marking them with a black outline so INCASE they came with your issue, i knew to resolve it and save the customer some time. and as you can see you can still see signs of sharpie. once i shipped it back, i added a little more support at the ends that was all. i sent it back like that to see how you liked it receiving it in a shitty box.

I dont have to be here and provide ANY support if i didnt want to, not that i careless about this site, i just wanted to clear concerns that some members had here which is why i made an account. i would see threads and could not put any input. thats it

Edited by hpnotq4.8 (see edit history)

Pics are in my gallery. and first you've sold 300 with no problems now you outline in black incase they have problems like me sounds like this is not the first time. Still love to know what problem we have with our tailgates please enlighten me the only problem with mine is your wing not bolting up should i use double sided tape then what do I say about the holes showing oh those are there for wing drains for when it rains.

I agree with The_aSSet on this. From reading the several other thread on ISS spoiler here, Ivan has been nothing but honest and stand-up.

i didn't receive this wing from a Ivan it was Israel so what is your real name did you sign on the site with a fake name. My name is right there to the left nothing to hide. Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

lol very long story on the name

i had asked a friend of mine to make me an account. it is until know i have access to a computer or a good smart phone, it had been a long while before i logged on and posted on the site, the name of my friend is ivan, im betting he used his info for the account

problems with the ss tailgate that i referred to was that some do not have cut outs on the tailgate.

as far as your wing not fitting, i clearly sent you a picture of a wing on a tailgate bolted. i wouldnt have shipped it back knowing it didnt fit. So why doesnt it fit? im not sure, either you havent attempted to fit it since you recieved or you just want to give me a hard time

and i outlined it as soon as this thread came up just incase something did not fit right. seems like your looking for anything to bash me about. i dont think any business has gone without any problems. another reason why i dont post or become a vendor. I cant always make everyone happy. i try to make these affordable and alot cheaper for a reason. had i priced them at 300 or more i would see alot more complaints for 1 about the price and another for the material

Edited by hpnotq4.8 (see edit history)

1. he did as the customer asked. He should not be required to automatically send a refund.

2. So what? Do you think adams would still be here if he wasn't selling us polishing goods? with that method of thinking you hate every vendor on here. He hasn't even made a thread saying "wings for sale" he just gives feedback and support.

Gavin you need a chill pill. I never said he should get an automatic refund, stop putting words in my mouth please.

Talk about hating vendors? If so, what other vendors have I disliked? And as far as Adams, he had an SS truck way before you were even on the site so I will just ignore your comment on that, he also made the first silveadoss.com video so he gets the only pass IMO.

And as far as his feedback and support about wings, it shows he does not care because he has made over 50k on these wings and cant help out one customer by refund or another way? That is pretty sad. Do you think BSER would sell an inferior roll pan, hell no. You know this.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

do you seriously think this guy makes that much off these with the overhead? with making the only repo one available and with having people have to "seek" him out on another forum to buy one and trying to help un satisfied customers the guy has an A+ in my book. the OP has not asked for a refund and instead wants to bash a product that he got for a reasonable price and even sent back and got fixed/replaced. stop bashing the guy if you do not want or like it. ask him for a refund privately and admit that its not what you thought (a product that can be taken out of box, primed, painted and put on). there is plenty that do want/like what he offers in the condition he offers it. and will continue to buy them from him and do the necessary work to make them work for a fraction of the total cost of a hard to find factory spoiler. grow up and handle this like a adult cause its getting really ridiculous all the bashing when with a little class it could be taken care of professionally. and i see no need to post on multiple threads different stabs at him all over the site. and as for him selling them on here i could never recall a thread from him saying that he offers these for sale and he wants to or even wants to be a vendor. if i broke any rules or offended any mods with this post i am truly sorry.

He's got caught in more then one lie and I need to grow up I guess you didn't see the pictures. yup I thought I was getting a wing that bolts on guess not but its my fault I should of known I was gonna get a wing that doesn't bolt on ill take that refund as members requested including the shipping for wasting my time. Unless anybody else that's on this guys nuts wants to buy it since he's such a stand up guy.

Hahaha what a grown up response from a mature person. Seen that coming. If I was him I would wash my hands of you. You should be begging for a Lil communication and a refund at this point. I'm sure it could of all been avoided if approached with a little respect.