Fiberglass iss wing

No one requested that you get a refund, that's your responsibility and should be dealt with privately. And he is a more stand up guy than you, no one is gonna feel sorry for you if you keep complaining about the same problem over and over again.

do you seriously think this guy makes that much off these with the overhead? with making the only repo one available and with having people have to "seek" him out on another forum to buy one and trying to help un satisfied customers the guy has an A+ in my book. the OP has not asked for a refund and instead wants to bash a product that he got for a reasonable price and even sent back and got fixed/replaced. stop bashing the guy if you do not want or like it. ask him for a refund privately and admit that its not what you thought (a product that can be taken out of box, primed, painted and put on). there is plenty that do want/like what he offers in the condition he offers it. and will continue to buy them from him and do the necessary work to make them work for a fraction of the total cost of a hard to find factory spoiler. grow up and handle this like a adult cause its getting really ridiculous all the bashing when with a little class it could be taken care of professionally. and i see no need to post on multiple threads different stabs at him all over the site. and as for him selling them on here i could never recall a thread from him saying that he offers these for sale and he wants to or even wants to be a vendor. if i broke any rules or offended any mods with this post i am truly sorry.
Very well said. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

I have one of these wings as well I didn't purchase directly from him so I don't know the guy but I have no complaints about the wing. I had all the same problems you are having since it is fiberglass you need to do some sanding and modification. Unless you got some do it your self skills or body guy this wing is not for you. It took me about an hr or so to get it to fit but I only paid like $110 so you won't hear any complaints. The only way to have it be a direct bolt on is buying an original and we all know the cost and rarity of one of those. But if your not happy with I agree you should have asked for a refund instead of handling it in this manner.

Problem solved just bought a oem intimadator wing unused so off to eBay with this fake wing good luck to the next guy Ivan or Israel or whatever you call yourself today he,ll be getting your number for tech support.

And as far as his feedback and support about wings, it shows he does not care because he has made over 50k on these wings.

How do you know he has made over 50K ? Materials, time, and shipping are not free,

the OP has not asked for a refund and instead wants to bash a product that he got for a reasonable price and even sent back and got fixed/replaced. stop bashing the guy if you do not want or like it. ask him for a refund privately and admit that its not what you thought (a product that can be taken out of box, primed, painted and put on). there is plenty that do want/like what he offers in the condition he offers it. and will continue to buy them from him and do the necessary work to make them work for a fraction of the total cost of a hard to find factory spoiler. grow up and handle this like a adult cause its getting really ridiculous all the bashing when with a little class it could be taken care of professionally. and i see no need to post on multiple threads different stabs at him all over the site. and as for him selling them on here i could never recall a thread from him saying that he offers these for sale and he wants to or even wants to be a vendor. if i broke any rules or offended any mods with this post i am truly sorry.

You speak the truth.

He's got caught in more then one lie and I need to grow up I guess you didn't see the pictures. yup I thought I was getting a wing that bolts on guess not but its my fault I should of known I was gonna get a wing that doesn't bolt on ill take that refund as members requested including the shipping for wasting my time. Unless anybody else that's on this guys nuts wants to buy it since he's such a stand up guy.

Lie or no lie, you had your chance to contact him for a refund.

So your going to sell a "junk" part like you say on ebay!!? That's good selling!! You should get positive feedback!!!

for some that doesn't have well nut hole it would work cause you could drill your own holes

He got the real deal DEI SS wing and theirs more to spare, time to wash his hands of this scumbag who is not respectable to the site (in my opinion).

Alan just send him that pos back and tell him to keep the money. He came to the wrong site and you called him out on it, caught him red handed.

And Jeff yes you are correct, i did not take parts prices into mind, thank you for the correction.

Lastly, Hypnotq, what were these tailgate issues you speak of? Makes me wonder if your tailgate had issues and that's why the molds are off.

Guys it's not oem yeah it's going to have fitment issues!! I had an oem one on my ss that needed to be tweaked!!!

And to call the guy a scumbag isn't right!! He just said he's not on the site that much!! I blame the op for not handling this like an adult! And also be more civil about it! Atack a guy whose not on the site that much and then when he hears about this thread or reads it, yeah I would be pissed also I don't blame the seller for not responding either! The op should have expressed his concerns and I'm sure he would have done something! Instead you make comments in just about every thread you read! Basically calling him out like your in high school!!

Finally not everything or everyone is perfect!!! The seller tried to make it right and te op just sat back and waited to make a thread I would like to see the conversation between the two rather then one sided!!