Fiberglass iss wing

^^Fact is your trying to keep your customers happy, so do it and refund him his money. With all the ones you have sold I do not think refunding this one person will set you back, you would probably wind up selling it again to some other person.

The thing that irks me most, you have more wings sold than posts on this website (325 wings to 48 posts). You simply come on here to make money and its pathetic.

Also what issues do the SSS have with the tailgate? Ive owned mine for a while and not one issue with the tailgate.

edit - Correct me if I am wrong but if the member states he comes here to sell specific items for profit shouldn't he be a vendor?

I came here not to sell items but provide feedback for the wings I sell. If I wanted to be a vendor I would be posting wings left and right

He specifically asked for a new one, I gave him one. The wing he sent was poorly boxed and arrived chipped and broken, I still did not argue with that. I did as he asked already, which was a wing that fit. I did that

Edited by hpnotq4.8 (see edit history)

Oh and btw, just because I've sold 325 wings doesn't mean I sold them all here, I've sold 10-15,15 At most ON THIS SITE in the 2 years I've been selling these.

I came to this site to provide feed back on the wings, if some sold well they sold. I have no intentions of posting them for sale here

Edited by hpnotq4.8 (see edit history)

^^Fact is your trying to keep your customers happy, so do it and refund him his money. With all the ones you have sold I do not think refunding this one person will set you back, you would probably wind up selling it again to some other person.

The thing that irks me most, you have more wings sold than posts on this website (325 wings to 48 posts). You simply come on here to make money and its pathetic.

1. he did as the customer asked. He should not be required to automatically send a refund.

2. So what? Do you think adams would still be here if he wasn't selling us polishing goods? with that method of thinking you hate every vendor on here. He hasn't even made a thread saying "wings for sale" he just gives feedback and support.

You sent me the same wing not a new one that fit I marked it in a spot nice try

Even if he did, he showed that it fit on A tailgate, so he did in fact send you back a wing that fits. Maybe your tailgate is shaped a bit differently, bent, or something of that nature. Try it on a different truck of someone you know or even a junkyard tailgate or some shit.

I'd like to hear about these problems with our tailgates mines fine or how he gets a broken one and I get the same one not broken as his nose grows and poorly boxed you sent it back in the same box

I'd like to hear about these problems with our tailgates mines fine or how he gets a broken one and I get the same one not broken as his nose grows and poorly boxed you sent it back in the same box

post PROOF then please, otherwise it's hard to back either side... he also states these wings fit 99 to 06 so that doesn't matter (in reference to your last post)

I already have a wing from him that my body guy is currently working on fitting. Your intent to sell it does not prove a thing. Your crying does not prove a thing. Your stating that you "marked em" doesn't prove a thing, you really should post pictures to back up your claim dude. I'm not trying to outright hate on you, I'm just sick of reading half unintelligible posts of you bitching across a bunch of different threads. I want to see a resolution, pics, and an end to the complaining.