2003 Black SS Part Out 60K Miles Front End Damage

highvoltamps

Do you have the gas pedal and module? If so how much shipped to 80911

Nick

Yes, $100 shipped. That's the whole pedal assembly within the truck, not the wiring or emission control module in the engine compartment. Also this is for the 03 SS, the 04/05 SS is different.

Edited by highvoltamps (see edit history)

Sorry I guess I should be more specific....

I need all the components of the gas pedal for the "Drive by wire" set up. My truck is currently a V6 "drive by cable" and I might be getting an '03 V8 so I need the pedal, module, and associated wiring to swap it into my truck.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I guess I should be more specific.... I need all the components of the gas pedal for the "Drive by wire" set up. My truck is currently a V6 "drive by cable" and I might be getting an '03 V8 so I need the pedal, module, and associated wiring to swap it into my truck. Nick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$250 shipped for the pedal assembly, wiring harness and throttle accelerator control module. Has to be one of these

03 rpo engine codes to work, LM7,LQ4,LQ9,LR4,L59.

• 4 weeks later...

By rear end I mean the entire rear axle assembly, housing with gears and axles

What rear end is in it and what gears

G80 Differential, locking, heavy-duty, rear

GT5 Rear axle, 4.10 ratio

Is available, if your interest PM me

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, maybe a long shot, but how about the spare tire cable lowering mechanism. Mine was seized up and i had to cut off the cable end. I'm lighter without the spare but if i take a trip i don't want to put the spare in the bed.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

How much for the dash harness and window switches/bezel?

$1200 shipped for the wiring harness, GM OEM-code 15196570. In good condition, took my time not to brake the connector clips and all of the locking inserts if the connector had one. Got about another hours work to remove it, let me know.

As for the door switch bezels, do you need both? And they come with the window(2 for driver), door and mirror(driver only) switches.

I'm interested in the gas door and mounting hardware if this is still available.

It is not, sold the whole bed

Ok, maybe a long shot, but how about the spare tire cable lowering mechanism. Mine was seized up and i had to cut off the cable end. I'm lighter without the spare but if i take a trip i don't want to put the spare in the bed.

Thanks

Sold. Sorry, have to update the sold list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...