Junior Wins Talledega

AUTOGUY

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That don't mean SHIT right now" :banghead: These are the words that Kurt Busch will remember and hope that nascar dock junior those points that he needs to take over 1st place. We will know tommorrow. It will be a shame, don't get me wrong I don't like Junior but I rather see him in 1st place than a ROUSH racing guy.

:flag::seeya:

"That don't mean SHIT right now" :banghead:  These are the words that Kurt Busch will remember and hope that nascar dock junior those points that he needs to take over 1st place. We will know tommorrow. It will be a shame, don't get me wrong I don't like Junior but I rather see him in 1st place than a ROUSH racing guy.

:flag:  :seeya:

that quote was about him winning talladega 5 times. His dad won it 10, he was excited so lets see what happens.

:icon_bs:  What is the big deal with him slipping and saying the word shit  :confused:  Nascar took this one to far, if i was jr. that would be the last interview i would do for the media again absolutly a joke!

The big deal is that he has numerous underage children that consider him an idol. Idols and or champions to be do not course on national tv. Not to mention that I think there are other drivers that got the same punishment for the same thing in the Busch series. So If they were to let Junior go it would have been unfair and or playing favoritism. As much as I hate to see Kurt Busch leading the points this one is well deserved, Rules are rules and every driver is responsible for their own actions specially if they are running for the tittle. He just turned 30 maybe he will wise up in his 30's. As far as denying interviews I don't think his sponsors will appreciate that after all his uniform is full of wonderful colors all representing the guys that really pay the bills. Don't worry this cup tittle is still open for at least the top 5 any of them can still win even JR can still get it, he just need to be smart about it. ;)

:seeya:

MY .02 Cents

Archived