Cars you like, but hate to admit to your Silverado SS family.

shawnss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention that my main hobby is lowriders. I'll drive my truck hard one day and the next day i'll cruise along in my impala..family and my girl find it funny but it's just how it goes. I can't run hard in a heavy ass impala on 14's lol.

Would love to pick up a Ls fbody (98-02 trans am and camaro)

Gbody (80s monte carlo, regal, grand national t-type of course)

03-04 termi cobra

Ls or termi swapped 93-94 fox body

Ls swapped 96 impala ss

67-69 lincoln continental

The list goes on and on

Yes C10s are SICK. I will have one at some point. I looked at one this past summer that was a Short box with a 327 3 on the tree. needed complete restoration. but the guy would not move on the price at all so I passed.

But something Like this is where its at for me.

ST-0910-C10-04.jpg

Thats the perfect setup right there. I wouldn't mind the old rally wheels on them either. Love those trucks.

OK, I'll add an oddball... Years ago, I owned two Mini's. Not the current version, the original! Both of mine were 1965 Morris Mini's. (It was also made under the Austin name.) I would love to have a late '60's Cooper S one day. More fun than just about anything! :)

AWESOME! I want to drive a street legal go kart! Hahaha

^^^^Those old school Mini's with newer M series powerplants are crazy! My mechanic use to do those. Love those little cars

That's what I'm talkin about Shawn

That makes 3 of us! I'm on the squarebody forums too! Lol I have my 2 86' short beds. I also add to this I'd like a older 54/55 f-100 like the Expendable's truck. That I will have one day after we sell one of the square bodies!