SS poster

jovanny

If i were you i'd take one to Kinkos and have 25 copies made up. Sell one original (regular bid auction) and then sell copies (after the original has been sold)at a flat price of $20, and keep one original for myself. I'd be quite happy with a copy as it'd only be going up in my garage. Just my 2 cents.

If you guys would be interested, I could design something up and get them printed. It would be a problem at all. I got a place I could get them printed up no problem at all. Unlike the embroidery places, these shops are honestly legit.

Hey Guys ...

I'll post up the poster on Ebay in a couple hours ... I'll post the link on here, and in the For Sale Section ... :thumbs:

That being said, I think I'll only be selling one ...

Might as well just pack it up and put my address on it. :lol:

Hey All ...

I have posted up the Ebay Auction as promised ... :thumbs:

Here is the Link ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/191096893928?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Auction # - 191096893928

It is only a 5 Day Auction ... Shipping is a little High, but that's to cover Purchase of Tube and Postage ...

Secondly ... I will only be selling ONE of the Posters ... So, this is it ... Bid now, as this will be the only one you'll see for a long long long time ...

Respectfully,

Shuan