SS poster

jovanny

I think its kind of wrong to counterfeit a limited production item. Search Silverado SS Poster and you'll find treads with other cool posters you can have made. But this one, is probably better left alone.

Why flood the market with a bunch of fakes is what I'm saying...

I have # 122. I think we got them the same day from Zane and Josh at Lebanon Valley.

LOL ... Yes it was ... :thumbs: ...

I have 123 and 124 ...

That being said ... # 124 Looks like it will be having a new home, come Friday night !!!!

I dont see what the big deal is. Most of them want them to hang up on their wall why deny that to them? It is after all just a poster.

Exactly, Im not looking to get some copies to sell as if they were the original. I want one to hang in my garage. I dont care if where the number would be it said it was a copy or something instead.

i know i'd be in for one if somebody does decide to make some quality copies. I just read another thread from 2003 i think where some guys were getting these without numbers on them??

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/1980-limited-edition-ss-poster/page-2

Hey All ...

I starting believe the Poster might be a little smaller in size, than originally posted in the Ebay Auction description, because I haven't had a chance to measure it ... I'll say it's in the 20x30" range ... (just to be safe) ..

If someone has the actual measurements of the poster, please post ...

If the Auction Ends at the $76.00 bid, I'll make amends with the winning bidder ...

But if there is a bid after the $76.00, or 8:45 pm on 03/11/2014 ... You've been fairly briefed prior to bidding/winning ...

Many Thanks ...

Shuan

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I understand both points as far as copy or not copy. All I'm saying is I would pay for a copy. You can cover up the number that way I can't sell it as original. Anyone decides to copy some let me know.

I would also buy a copy as many here would as well. I also dont care about them being numbered, The poster is just cool period and would look hanging anywhere. I see it as another way for us Silverado guys to enjoy Silverado SS memorabilia.

Yeah I don't got any SS posters. That is pretty sweet poster. I would like to get one someday if someone has one that they would sell or give away or just don't want.

well the way it looks his poster is going to hit the $100 mark

Just a quick scan back through this thread I count four people who have this poster framed not including stitches... So the question is who is willing to take theirs outta the frame and make some copies for us poor fellows like me who have bare spots in the garage with no awesome SSS poster to hang up??