SS poster

jovanny

I think I still have 2 or 3 of these myself. I sold 50 or something like that a couple years ago so others could have them to enjoy. I'd love to make a copy of it, but that would be technically a copyright issue I would think. They were a very limited production poster and most dealers that had them just tore them down when they got bored of them being up. As Bob mentioned they were available to us directly from the Silverado brand manager who came to my even many years ago. They are a very cool collectors item.

I dont get all the fuss about making a copy or a print of them. As long as they arent being sold as real limited productions and are sold as copies nothing will happen. Think of how many copies there are of famous actors pictures with there signature being sold?? Way to much thought is going into this.

Ill make a copy for anyone who wants one and list it as a copy, not a real production run. End of story. no harm no foul. I just need a donor.... I will sell them for what it cost to copy and ship. If I ever get a donor I will start a thread to find out who all wants one and go from there.

I dont get all the fuss about making a copy or a print of them. As long as they arent being sold as real limited productions and are sold as copies nothing will happen. Think of how many copies there are of famous actors pictures with there signature being sold?? Way to much thought is going into this.

Ill make a copy for anyone who wants one and list it as a copy, not a real production run. End of story. no harm no foul. I just need a donor.... I will sell them for what it cost to copy and ship. If I ever get a donor I will start a thread to find out who all wants one and go from there.

I think if you want one bad enough, you'll bid a billion dollars on one like i am. :rollin:

I think if you want one bad enough, you'll bid a billion dollars on one like i am. :rollin:

I see your billion and raise you 100 trillion