SS poster

jovanny

Congrats on your auction Stich.

I wonder what percentage of bidders are SSS owners. (And if the winner is an owner).

I would assume it would have to be a SS owner if not they were hardcore poster collector. Lol

Haha if the winner was me, I wouldn't disclose it. Lol. Only to be heckled for weeks to come on whether I'm going to make copies or not.. After seeing what that poster went for, I have a feeling a few more will surface for sale soon enough.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I happen to know someone ? with 1 or 2 extra (original of course) of these posters around. I don't plan on selling them though unless the offer was too sweet to turn down.

I wouldn't sell it to someone that I thought was gonna just copy it for sale, maybe Zippy and I shouldn't have offered up all those originals a couple years back seeing as they are starting to be copied and sold now. Besides the point that it's illegal to do.

post-14215-0-10801600-1395194471_thumb.jpg

Edited by Linzerella (see edit history)

Also if you make copies it makes the values of our posters go down and if you copy them it defeats the purpose of these of having such a limited number of them out, you just have to wait to get your own when they come available alot of owners sell there trucks and don't want them anymore just my two cents

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

what are we, a bunch of antique dealers now? you guys are too funny. I hope all you guys that are so opposed to making a few copies for us fellow enthuiasts have never illegally downloaded a song or movie without paying full retail price for it. if you have i have one word for you all... hypocrite....